Well, it is time for big boy baseball now!

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
16-2 is about as good as anyone could have ever expected, even with the #200 ranked schedule. I really think that if Ras pitched against Ball State today he'd be a much better pitcher. Anyway, how do you feel about this team so far?

I am impressed by the arms and the depth of arms on the staff. I am worried about the bats. If we don't lose anyone to arm injuries we might be really alright at holding down the scores in these games and might steal some. My sincere hope is that we can win five SEC series. We do that and we will more than likely make a regional. I am hopeful, anyway.

rtr

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Considering where we have been the last two+ years I am extremely pleased so far. Like you say, we are definitely about to move up in class and I agree if we can win 5 series we will make a region. Looking forward to the next couple of months to see where we stand in the SEC pecking order.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
For pitching, I think Coach is also excellent at keeping fresh arms and making changes before letting a pitcher face a couple more than he should. He doesn't care about getting a particular player a win or a save; it's all about taping together the W.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.