Link: SPLC Fires Founder Morris Dees

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Click

In a statement, the SPLC said it "is deeply committed to having a workplace that reflects the values it espouses - truth, justice, equity and inclusion, and we believe the steps we have taken today reaffirm that commitment."

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I don't know what Dees did to get fired from the SPLC.

But here are some facts, turned up in about two minutes of Google research: he's been married at least 4 times. One marriage ended due to a rumored affair with a juror in one of his trials. He also married a former employee.

Whatever his strengths, it would appear that Mr. Morris has a problem with directing his sexual attentions in appropriate directions.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Good for them for getting ahead of this before whatever he did became public. It probably wasn't easy to fire him, but sometimes you have to do these things.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

But here are some facts, turned up in about two minutes of Google research: he's been married at least 4 times. One marriage ended due to a rumored affair with a juror in one of his trials. He also married a former employee.

Whatever his strengths, it would appear that Mr. Morris has a problem with directing his sexual attentions in appropriate directions.
He seems to be on the fifth Mrs. Dees. He was accused in one divorce of trying something really creepy with his 18 year old stepdaughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Wow 83 years old. I'm 70 and I just don't get it. You got to know when it's time to go to the house and let some younger guys take over. I'm going to take a nap now.

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009

The inability to keep ones zipper up has been the downfall of many a man, regardless of the good produced in the rest of their life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.