Game Thread: OFFICIAL POSTGAME THREAD - Bama v. Ole Miss...

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Hot dang. I stayed off the boards tonight because I was too nervous to post. At halftime though I started getting a good feeling we were going to win this thing. I couldn’t be happier with that 2nd half effort. The red flags are still there, but thankfully they sting a little bit less now than they could have.

UK is probably going to beat us like we stole something, but tonight may have just been enough to get us on the right side of the bubble.

Let’s now pray for Texas to lose... not like we ever need a reason for that. Roll Tide y’all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Coach got a little crazy with the substitutions but as mentioned in the game board; some were for turnovers and at least one was for foul trouble.

Liked Hall and Smith on the floor together but it was a little tough with those two and Mack, Lewis, and Norris. This left Lewis as the only ball handler.

I think Jones turns the ball over just so he can go down court and block the opponent's shot...

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Just got home so I missed the game. Looks like we figured out how to come back in the last few minutes AND play D (or at least not let them score). Miracle of miracles!

RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.