Mass shooting at mosque in New Zealand (Please no videos)

RollTide_HTTR

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2017
I highly recommend that everyone google that guy. Fraser Anning. and read the little blurb that google pulls up for him.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Well, considering the head terrorist is from Australia, maybe NZ should build a wall to keep his kind out of their country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Not sure what they can do outside of giving them life in prison, which hardly seems like justice.
Gohmert's just being his usual crazy as hell self, trying to "both sides" a massacre.

Not entirely surprising to see him couch an unprovoked attack on a house of worship as some sort of "overly enthusiastic countermeasure" against "legit provocation."

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Re: Mass shooting at mosque in New Zealand

this kind of nonsense has been a big part of cpac among other gop fever swamps (e.g. fox news "entertainment" shows) for the last several years.
yup

Fox News analyst Walid Phares called Friday's white nationalist terrorist attackin Christchurch, New Zealand, that killed 49 people and injured 40 others, “very understandable” on a “political level.” Phares said that New Zealand has now joined countries fighting terrorism “on all sides” adding, it's very understandable what (the shooter) was trying to do on a political level, obviously it's horrific and should be condemned completely on the action level.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-n...shooter-was-trying-to-do-on-a-political-level

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Re: Mass shooting at mosque in New Zealand

People like to "both sides" Fox and MSNBC, but there's absolutely no reality where any MSNBC analyst would be allowed to claim that 50 Christians massacred in a terrorist attack is "very understandable." The inverse equivalent happens on Fox and the statement isn't even challenged. Disgusting.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i remember folks saying that they thought that dylan roof was wrong to shoot up the church, but that he made some valid points in his manifesto

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
i remember folks saying that they thought that dylan roof was wrong to shoot up the church, but that he made some valid points in his manifesto
I’ve seen several times a quote is given on Facebook and people agree 100% with it. Then one smart person copies and pastes it to see context. What they find is that not only was the quote not in proper context, but it’s from a person like Hitler, Stalin, or osama. Then even when that person goes back and tells people of their findings you still get the “ well he isn’t all wrong”, “ he makes some good points”, etc.

I think the age of social media has revealed how sick, uneducated, and lazy our society really is.

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
This world has some evil people in it. God help us all when elected so-called leaders condemn the victims instead of the evil-doers.
I agree with your sentiment but a lot of people don't want GOD's help which to me is a large part of the problem (no, not trying to start a religious debate or holy war).

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
You can debate gun control and policy all you want.

The reality is there are some people in this world who have very dark hearts.

Some would say they are heartless.

What aside from gun control and policy do you do about that?

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
You can debate gun control and policy all you want.

The reality is there are some people in this world who have very dark hearts.

Some would say they are heartless.

What aside from gun control and policy do you do about that?
Well, had he stayed in Australia, there's little doubt that he would not have had these guns, so he went to a country where he could obtain weapons, so there's that and it can't be detoured around...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.