Mass shooting at mosque in New Zealand (Please no videos)

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Re: Mass shooting at mosque in New Zealand

The shooter left a manifesto that identifies him as a right-wing white supremacist (duh) with strong influences from right-wing movements across Europe. He apparently posted at the vile cesspool that is 8chan, which immediately created an appreciation thread for the massacre and praised "one of their own" for "finally doing something." It would not bother me at all if their servers were accidentally destroyed by sledgehammers and any company that hosts them sued into nonexistence.

And yes, he also praises the U.S. and Donald Trump as a new bastion of white ethno-supremacy. Because this is how we're seen now.

LINK

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al

Hard for me to grasp the mental disturbance and hatred that fuels such an act.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

it's a good thing that dear leader let us know a couple of days ago that his tough guy supporters are keeping a watchful eye on things and will be ready to tcb if needed.

but hey, it's all just showbiz, amirite?

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Man, so much evil in hatred out there, it can be overwhelming sometimes.

My heart breaks for these people and their families.

NZ abolished the death penalty in 1989. I'm generally on the fence about giving the state the right to kill someone for a crime, but these types of crimes deserve death.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

Man, so much evil in hatred out there, it can be overwhelming sometimes.

My heart breaks for these people and their families.

NZ abolished the death penalty in 1989. I'm generally on the fence about giving the state the right to kill someone for a crime, but these types of crimes deserve death.
they could walk him to the ocean and tell him you are free to go but you can't stay here and let him see if he can out swim the sharks.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009

they could walk him to the ocean and tell him you are free to go but you can't stay here and let him see if he can out swim the sharks.
Me, I’d carry them out on a boat, chum for 30 minutes, nick them in a few spots just to get a little blood flowing and throw them over the side. Or, if caught in the act, shoot on the spot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL

The shooter left a manifesto that identifies him as a right-wing white supremacist (duh) with strong influences from right-wing movements across Europe. He apparently posted at the vile cesspool that is 8chan, which immediately created an appreciation thread for the massacre and praised "one of their own" for "finally doing something." It would not bother me at all if their servers were accidentally destroyed by sledgehammers and any company that hosts them sued into nonexistence.

And yes, he also praises the U.S. and Donald Trump as a new bastion of white ethno-supremacy. Because this is how we're seen now.

LINK
I'm not saying Trump is a racist. I am just saying racists think he is a racist.

Credit: ‘Racists think he’s a racist’: Gillum on white supremacists' support for DeSantis

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

Hard for me to grasp the mental disturbance and hatred that fuels such an act.
I have seen some pretty disturbing comments on some Facebook groups my buddy has shared. I don’t know if any of them would do something like this, but I bet there are people in this country celebrating the news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Sounds like the second mosque was spared far more death by an armed Muslim on site. Funny how these tough-Rambo-wannabes cower when they face returning fire.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

This is the type of thing that I was referring to the other day when I was talking about some people out there deserve to have their debate stifled. Some of the debate/free speech is simply leading people into a more and more radicalized lifestyle where they can see themselves as the heroes in the first steps to trying to start race war.

Yes there are dangers to starting down that path if it's not handled appropriately but we are becoming increasingly familiar with the dangers of not doing it as well.

Not to turn this into a DT-focused thread as he's far from the only leader in the world today doing this and there are other important things to discuss in the thread. However, much like in other cases the words of our leaders that some people are so happy to hear ("he says what we're thinking!", "he speaks from the heart!", "he tells it like it is!") actually do have impacts on people out there that may have mental issues or are full of hate and looking for justification. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/stochastic_terrorism.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA

This is the type of thing that I was referring to the other day when I was talking about some people out there deserve to have their debate stifled. Some of the debate/free speech is simply leading people into a more and more radicalized lifestyle where they can see themselves as the heroes in the first steps to trying to start race war.

Yes there are dangers to starting down that path if it's not handled appropriately but we are becoming increasingly familiar with the dangers of not doing it as well.

Not to turn this into a DT-focused thread as he's far from the only leader in the world today doing this and there are other important things to discuss in the thread. However, much like in other cases the words of our leaders that some people are so happy to hear ("he says what we're thinking!", "he speaks from the heart!", "he tells it like it is!") actually do have impacts on people out there that may have mental issues or are full of hate and looking for justification. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/stochastic_terrorism.
this kind of nonsense has been a big part of cpac among other gop fever swamps (e.g. fox news "entertainment" shows) for the last several years.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.