Game Thread: SEC Tournament: Alabama-Kentucky (6 pm tip on SECN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
They are letting get away with murder inside. We are playing our regular sloppy game but some of it due to us getting mugged.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Sure they are letting both teams play rough. But they are calling it the same way for both teams. You have to adjust.

But anyone who thinks we have anywhere near the team or players they have knows very little about basketball. They should beat us by double digits. We are not very good.
Are you watching the same game? They are nowhere near letting the teams play the same way. Riley took a BEAUTIFUL charge, a no call, and they call a foul on us on the shot, Galin has both of his arms taken off on a dunk attempt. Do I need to go on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
It’s not over. But we need to recruit 2-3 more ball handlers. Lewis really isn’t a very good point. He’s really more of a slasher 3 guard

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Keep fighting like last night. Give the effort and see what happens. Let’s go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Reese has kept us in this game but dear lord he gets lost on defense. Even in man to man he is out of position a lot.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
And just as I say that Reese does a good job on a block out and next possession was in good position even though he got beat on the board and committed the foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.