Game Thread: SEC Tournament: Alabama-Kentucky (6 pm tip on SECN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
So a play happened yesterday where the guy set a screen and the defender runs through him to get to the 3 pt shooter, but he made it anyway. Since it was a foul on the non shooter by running the guy over, they gave them possession on top of the 3 instead of a free throw. But the exact thing just happened in the Florida game and they gave them the free throw.. which is correct? I’m assuming they messed that call up yesterday

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
So a play happened yesterday where the guy set a screen and the defender runs through him to get to the 3 pt shooter, but he made it anyway. Since it was a foul on the non shooter by running the guy over, they gave them possession on top of the 3 instead of a free throw. But the exact thing just happened in the Florida game and they gave them the free throw.. which is correct? I’m assuming they messed that call up yesterday
It was the right call yesterday. Ole Miss is was not in the bonus when that happened. If they would have been in the bonus they would have gotten FT’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
I think everyone knows it’s back to back Hailmarys for us to win this game. I just want to see us play for 40 minutes and show some signs of leadership and focus. If we play hard and lose by 6-10. I will be happy with a strong effort and showing. Not going to be upset at a loss.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If we keep it within 2-6 most of the game we have a chance. I’d prefer we stay close until 10 minutes to go. See what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.