Game Thread: Bama vs Ole Miss on Sunday

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Freeman knocked out of game in bottom 3rd. Got the first out but a single to 8th hitter and walk to 9th hitter turned the lineup over and a subsequent single and double plate 3 runs. Cameron is coming in.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Sac-fly puts a 7th run on board but we finally get an out. Umps ruled runner at 3rd left too early but replay overturned. We've been on short end of replay all 3 times this weekend. Cobb becomes the 3rd Tide pitcher. Cameron threw gas onto the fire.

Cobb puts an end to the nightmare.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Now it's 12-0. Bama lost 2 pop ups in shallow CF. Sunny day. Apparently sunglasses don't help. The last pop up lost was with bases loaded. All three runs scored.

I'm outta here on that note. RTR!!

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Tough one today two big innings for them did the Tide in.Today was one of those days they hit it where we weren't type games. Got to rebound and get ready for the hawgs next weekend.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I was figuring a sweep after we lost Friday night. I'd say 1 of 3 at Ole Si$$ is fairly good considering what we're working with.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.