Alabama: Latest Bama News 3/18/2019 Thru 3/24/2019

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member

Paul Finebaum: Kirby Smart inside Nick Saban's head, is reason Saban lost national title

“I say that for a reason: Kirby Smart beat Nick Saban in recruiting last year. And, that hasn’t happened since Saban arrived from Miami nearly 11 years ago. It drove Saban off the deep end. Now, Saban’s class was still top 5. That got followed by No. 1, then No. 1.”
That, Finebaum said, in turned caused changes.
“He reacted to it in such a way he dumped some long-time coaches. He brought in recruiters, who, by the way, couldn’t coach. Saban had to take away the defensive coordinator’s play-calling responsibilities very early in the season. A great recruiter but not a great defensive coordinator (Tosh Lupoi).
Eh, it was an overcorrection, but Pawwwl is mostly stirring the pot.
Spring practice gets fired back up today.

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
"I'm a guy that hates him," Clark jokingly said during Monday's appearance on ESPN's Get Up!. "I'm just saying, I just hate him, which is the biggest compliment I can give anybody that plays for Alabama and coach (Nick) Saban. LSU's stadium, Death Valley Tiger Stadium, has never been louder than when they thought Tua was hurt and wasn't going to play anymore. He is that impactful. "When he came back in the game, he was the best player on the field amongst many NFL stars. So, Tua Tagovailoa is that deal and if you can get him you want him, but it's not like the Zion (Williamson) thing where people are trying to (tank) for Zion."

Former LSU star Ryan Clark: 'I hate Tua Tagovailoa'

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.