Who replaces Avery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Judging by the fan reaction to Cincinnati’s game yesterday, Cronin might be willing to talk. Was told he was high on Byrne’s list anyway.

He’s one of six coaches that can say they’ve taken their team to the tournament nine years straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Judging by the fan reaction to Cincinnati’s game yesterday, Cronin might be willing to talk. Was told he was high on Byrne’s list anyway.
Just saw this in his Wikipedia entry: "(he was divorced in 2009 because his exwife did not want to be associated with a complete looser)"

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Just saw this in his Wikipedia entry: "(he was divorced in 2009 because his exwife did not want to be associated with a complete looser)"
I wouldn’t want to be associated with someone who can’t spell.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

He’s one of six coaches that can say they’ve taken their team to the tournament nine years straight.

He plays serious defense too, so effort is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.