News Article: Mueller Delivers Report on Russia Investigation to Attorney General

Status
Not open for further replies.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I may be an outlier, but I never believed that there was much possibility that the MR would "bring Trump down." It's hard to imagine what could have been in it which would be more damning than the fact that he had representatives in active negotiation for a Trump Tower in Moscow while running for the presidency, which he first denied and then admitted. If his base had discounted that and said "Ah don keer," then there's nothing more the MR could have done. I am intensely interested in knowing what the tactics used by the Russians in swinging Trump's election were. We won't know that until/unless we know its contents...
I don’t agree with Cenk Uygar and the TYT very often but i think he probably hit the nail on the head by saying the Democrats should’ve made Mueller investigate before and after the election and not during the election if they wanted trump. Banking on the mueller report was always like banking on having a perfect bracket during March Madness

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
they have shown conclusively that they love their party and their power far more than they love their Country.
And also that many of them have their own Russian connections they don't seem to want coming to light.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I don’t agree with Cenk Uygar and the TYT very often but i think he probably hit the nail on the head by saying the Democrats should’ve made Mueller investigate before and after the election and not during the election if they wanted trump. Banking on the mueller report was always like banking on having a perfect bracket during March Madness
the democrats didn't really have that much say in the timing of scope of mueller's investigation. iirc, it was rod rosenstein who set the parameters of the investigation.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
she also talked extensively about policy throughout the entire campaign. that was ignored too. because emails and shrillary
You keep saying that, but it ignores how many “Trump hates Muslims”, “Trump is a sexist and a sexual deviant”, and “Trump doesn’t love real Veterans” campaigns that the Democrats engaged in. The mudslinging really cancelled out.

I think if i were to say one reason that Hillary lost, it would probably be because the nation was in a populist mood. Hillary was a boring establishment candidate. The political aliens decide elections not people with a D or R on their voter registration papers. Most political aliens wanted a “populist” over the establishment

Last edited:

CrimsonRuss

1st Team
Sep 30, 2015
It'll work out fine I'm sure. (Blue font). I mean, Canada at 37.6 mil, UK at 67 mil, and the Netherlands at 17.5 vs the lil ol USA at 372 mil. Then go through and compare the unemployment rates (4% us and UK, Canada jumped up to 4.8 recently, and Netherlands at 3.6 or 3.8.)

Economics are important. If anyone else is familiar with economics you'll see why this won't work. At least not for long. Not to mention if it actually cuts into the private insurance/medical industry and those places that don't accept things like Medicaid/Medicare.

As a person who has used socialized medicine for nearly two decades I can tell you I'm not a fan.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I am a fan of saving money and a small detail EVERY MSM leaves out about Medicare for all is that it will not only cover everyone in the country, it will also save us money. From Koch brothers study: Cost of our current health care system over the next 10 years is 37 Trillion with many millions of our fellow Americans uninsured or under insured. Cost of Medicare for all over the next 10 years is 32 Trillion an covers everybody! So let’s see insure everybody and save money! What’s not to like?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
You keep saying that, but it ignores how many “Trump hates Muslims”, “Trump is a sexist and a sexual deviant”, and “Trump doesn’t love real Veterans” campaigns that the Democrats engaged in. The mudslinging really cancelled out.

I think if i were to say one reason that Hillary lost, it would probably be because the nation was in a populist mood. Hillary was a boring establishment candidate. The political aliens decide elections not people with a D or R on their voter registration papers. Most political aliens wanted a “populist” over the establishment
this is one of the reasons i keep saying that.

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
there has been a lot of pushback this week on the b.s. media narrative that came out over last weekend. i think that will move the needle a little bit. but whatever happens, the gop will fall in line and the media will dutifully present their narrative as fact. that has been the case since at least bush the lesser and will continue to be the case after trump is out of office.
What are you even talking about. The media is 100% in the tank for the democrats. They report democrat talking points without challenge. The only time they get behind a republican is when it’s a RINO like McCain taking shots at conservatives. They loved Trump during the primaries then tried to destroy him in the general with the “grab em” vid a week before the election after holding it for years(NBC had the goods). They just got egg in their faces for reporting and CHEERLEADING that Trump was bought and paid for by Russia. That never made any sense as Trump was harder on Russia than Obama. Ignored also was Obama’s hot mic incident with Demtri Medvedev where he promised to be flexible after his final election. Just imagine the reaction if Trump did such a thing. If you look hard you’ll realize the Russia effected the election story didn’t start until Hillary lost. They had to explain why she lost(and was exonerated before interviewed) and why Obama admin was spying on Trump. Chicago political tactics on a national stage with federal power.

Bonus: Obama did similar shady things getting opponents embarrassing court documents unsealed to win his senate bid.

Last edited:

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
What are you even talking about. The media is 100% in the tank for the democrats. They report democrat talking points without challenge. The only time they get behind a republican is when it’s a RINO like McCain taking shots at conservatives. They loved Trump during the primaries then tried to destroy him in the general with the “grab em” vid a week before the election after holding it for years(NBC had the goods). They just got egg in their faces for reporting and CHEERLEADING that Trump was bought and paid for by Russia. That never made any sense as Trump was harder on Russia than Obama. Ignored also was Obama’s hot mic incident with Demtri Medvedev where he promised to be flexible after his final election. Just imagine the reaction if Trump did such a thing. If you look hard you’ll realize the Russia effected the election story didn’t start until Hillary lost. They had to explain why she lost(and was exonerated before interviewed) and why Obama admin was spying on Trump. Chicago political tactics on a national stage with federal power.

Bonus: Obama did similar shady things getting opponents embarrassing court documents unsealed to win his senate bid.
i am only one square away from getting wingnut bingo

CharminTide

Hall of Fame
Oct 23, 2005
Barr sends another update letter to Congress, stating that his previous letter should actually not be considered a "summary" of the Mueller report. He also now states that several other pieces of information will be left out of the report shared to Congress and the public, including a nebulous category of "information that would infringe on the reputational interests of third parties." He also confirms that the Mueller report is nearly 400 pages, not counting tables and appendices.

I totally support certain obvious redactions for the public release of the letter. But to those members in Congress who have appropriate security clearance? No.

LINK

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
That never made any sense as Trump was harder on Russia than Obama. Ignored also was Obama’s hot mic incident with Demtri Medvedev where he promised to be flexible after the election.
If DJT was really so tough on Russia why is his own party working so hard to make it difficult for him to be nice? I don’t think it’s necessarily fair to give DJT credit for being rough, when his hand is being forced.

The hot mic incident is troublesome. What is more troublesome is the fact that DJT chooses to meet one on one with Russians in meetings leaving no record of what was discussed during those meetings.

Now, you may say that all of this is overblown, and really only a result of a manufactured witch hunt. Which, when taken in the light of the release of Barr’s statement re: the Muller report, I can see you might feel that way. However it seems difficult, given all that DJT himself has revealed, all that has come out about Trump tower Moscow, all the information regarding his campaign staff WRT indictments and guilty pleas, that the Russia relationship is nothing more than long distance admiration.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I am a fan of saving money and a small detail EVERY MSM leaves out about Medicare for all is that it will not only cover everyone in the country, it will also save us money. From Koch brothers study: Cost of our current health care system over the next 10 years is 37 Trillion with many millions of our fellow Americans uninsured or under insured. Cost of Medicare for all over the next 10 years is 32 Trillion an covers everybody! So let’s see insure everybody and save money! What’s not to like?
It looks like some of your figures are right, but the reference to the report you reference was taken out of context in some areas. To include the reality of those numbers and how well the program would work.

https://www.factcheck.org/2018/08/the-cost-of-medicare-for-all/

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
they have shown conclusively that they love their party and their power far more than they love their Country.
or jesus for that matter.
C'mon guys....don't do that "he without sin" thing. I know it's fun to cast dispersions, but the Democratic party has been the same on the other side of the argument for a good bit.

"Power first, party second, country somewhere on the list" has been the motto of these two pictures but in the last 15-20 years they've at least stopped pretending that's what their about. Now you know that everyday almond in a party will do something they vilify the other side for, and get the wagons circled by their own group.

Tell me you don't see this in the Democratic side of the aisle?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
C'mon guys....don't do that "he without sin" thing. I know it's fun to cast dispersions, but the Democratic party has been the same on the other side of the argument for a good bit.

"Power first, party second, country somewhere on the list" has been the motto of these two pictures but in the last 15-20 years they've at least stopped pretending that's what their about. Now you know that everyday almond in a party will do something they vilify the other side for, and get the wagons circled by their own group.

Tell me you don't see this in the Democratic side of the aisle?

not nearly to this degree.

i am specifically talking about them saying they are doing all of this stuff as a manifestation of jesus' will

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.