News Article: Mueller Delivers Report on Russia Investigation to Attorney General

Status
Not open for further replies.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
If you want Trump out of office then do it the old fashioned way - convince your fellow citizens to vote that way.

Who in their right mind wants Pence as president anyway? Trump may actually be the lesser of two evils, to borrow the campaign slogan of winners and losers for the past 40 years.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
If you want Trump out of office then do it the old fashioned way - convince your fellow citizens to vote that way.

Who in their right mind wants Pence as president anyway? Trump may actually be the lesser of two evils, to borrow the campaign slogan of winners and losers for the past 40 years.
True. I just would like for the report to cost him 78K votes in the right places, if he hasn't accomplished that already...

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
True. I just would like for the report to cost him 78K votes in the right places, if he hasn't accomplished that already...
It's an interesting point --- how will the report influence the voters?

We don't know what's in it yet so can't really make any predictions right now.

We have the three categories of voters to consider:

1. Trump voters no matter what
2. Anyone but Trump voters no matter what
3. Could go either way

Those ones behind door number 3........

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Yeah, something Trumpers conveniently ignore.
From what I understood, didn’t the government get enough money from Manafort to pay for the whole investigation?
And it ain’t over yet. Trumpers would relish the fact that charges would be waiting in NY should he lose in 2020, and if he wins he evades charges. So a criminal skates and Trumpers are happy.
Shows you their morality - or should I say, lack of morality.
It’s aiding and abetting on a political level, laws be damned.
Can’t speak for anyone else, but that explains why I feel the way I do towards any Trumper. It’s OK if our guy breaks the law and dodges charges because, well, he’s our guy.
Morally bankrupt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Please show me the morality of lying to the FISA court. He’s not going to win. Is he Andy? No, we’ll stop it. lol

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
I think what I’m seeing here is a whole lot of wishing. Its been been apparent in my eyes since November 2016. People wishing for anything to remove Trump from office, no matter how small. Problem for these people is, a really big dog hunted and came up empty. Now the delusion seems to be there will be little hunts that will surely turn up something, it won’t. At this point, investigators who ever they are, would probably have better luck bass fishing in a chlorinated pool. Btw, MAGA crowd monicker so many throw around, makes you look petty. Reminds me of some Barn fans I know when it comes to the University. Have a great weekend everyone.
Well said. We’re all going to miss watching Bama sports after the Green New Deal begins.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
For a long time I've thought that the Russia obsession from the mainline liberals was an attempt to deny the reality of their failure as a political party. Do I think the Trump campaign was doing some dubious things? Sure. Do I think it shifted the results of the election? No, I do not. The Democrats lost this election when they rigged their primary process to roll out a red carpet for Hillary Clinton in 2016 after it was clear her own party's voting base wasn't going to rally behind her in 2008. They lost this election due to a 40 or so year transition from a blue-collar centric platform to a white-collar centric platform. This famously came to a head when nearly the entire Midwest went to the GOP mostly due to the Clinton campaign refusing to even feign interest in the union voters in those states.

BUT DON'T YOU SEE IF IT WAS RUSSIA'S FAULT THEN WE DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL! We don't have to concede that the only way to rally the working class is by championing progressive policies that will have a meaningful difference in their life. We don't have to do anything like that at all. There is nothing wrong with a milquetoast blend of social progressivism that mostly takes shape in cynical identity exploitation and corporate capital worship.

Last edited:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
For a long time I've thought that the Russia obsession from the mainline liberals was an attempt to deny the reality of their failure as a political party. Do I think the Trump campaign was doing some dubious things? Sure. Do I think it shifted the results of the election? No, I do not. The Democrats lost this election when they rigged their primary process to roll out a red carpet for Hillary Clinton in 2016 after it was clear her own party's voting base wasn't going to rally behind her in 2008. They lost this election due to a 40 or so year transition from a blue-collar centric platform to a white-collar centric platform. This famously came to a head when nearly the entire Midwest went to the GOP mostly due to the Clinton campaign refusing to even feign interest in the union voters in those states.

BUT DON'T YOU SEE IF IT WAS RUSSIA'S FAULT THEN WE DON'T HAVE TO CHANGE ANYTHING AT ALL! We don't have to concede that the only way to rally the working class is by championing progressive policies that will have a meaningful difference in their life. We don't have to do anything like that at all. There is nothing wrong with a milquetoast blend of social progressivism that mostly takes shape in cynical identity exploitation and corporate capital worship.
Rigged or not, do you really think Sanders or O'Malley had a chance. Nope.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I think what I’m seeing here is a whole lot of wishing. Its been been apparent in my eyes since November 2016. People wishing for anything to remove Trump from office, no matter how small. Problem for these people is, a really big dog hunted and came up empty. Now the delusion seems to be there will be little hunts that will surely turn up something, it won’t. At this point, investigators who ever they are, would probably have better luck bass fishing in a chlorinated pool. Btw, MAGA crowd monicker so many throw around, makes you look petty. Reminds me of some Barn fans I know when it comes to the University. Have a great weekend everyone.
This might be the blackest teapot I’ve ever seen.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
Most of us have known for some time that impeachment was a long shot--Mueller probably would have to have found video evidence of Trump handing state secrets to Putin before this Senate would convict.

Regardless of what the report says, Trump remains a reprehensible human being and his administration is bound and determined to do as much damage as possible in the name of "Making America Great Again"--the most recent example being Trump's nomination of Stephen Moore to the Federal Reserve Board.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
You know who probably had a real provable role in swinging the election? James Comey and his 11th hour statement about the Clinton email investigation that was clearly full of crap and went nowhere after the election. But you would be hard pressed to find a lib today who wouldn't speaking glowingly of Comey because Trump canned his ass.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
You know who probably had a real provable role in swinging the election? James Comey and his 11th hour statement about the Clinton email investigation that was clearly full of crap and went nowhere after the election. But you would be hard pressed to find a lib today who wouldn't speaking glowingly of Comey because Trump canned his ass.
You might have trouble finding one; I have no such trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.