News Article: Mueller Delivers Report on Russia Investigation to Attorney General - Page 5
Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst 1234567891011121555 ... LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame jthomas666's Avatar

Re: Mueller Delivers Report on Russia Investigation to Attorney General

Quote Originally Posted by tattooguy21 View Post
    Am I crazy?
    Name:  signs-point-to-yes.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  20.2 KB
    This is the darkest timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooguy21 View Post
    Isn't that "stuff" a direct reference to the Steele dossier aka the pee pee documents aka a funded report that is apparently a work in large part of fiction?

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...mccain-1231430

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...-russia-2018-5

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    it is exactly what it is referring to and for the record the Dossier as raw intelligence has largely proved to be either true or unverified. There has been little to nothing in it shown to be fiction. If that's your take you aren't paying attention https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/polit...ter/index.html
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation All-American tattooguy21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jthomas666 View Post
    Name:  signs-point-to-yes.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  20.2 KB
    How dare you sir.....how dare you! (Blue font)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    Iím happy that some criminals have already faced some punishment in this case. Iím hopeful that others will also face some punishment as this report isnít the final step that the MAGA crowd is thinking it is.
    I think what Iím seeing here is a whole lot of wishing. Its been been apparent in my eyes since November 2016. People wishing for anything to remove Trump from office, no matter how small. Problem for these people is, a really big dog hunted and came up empty. Now the delusion seems to be there will be little hunts that will surely turn up something, it wonít. At this point, investigators who ever they are, would probably have better luck bass fishing in a chlorinated pool. Btw, MAGA crowd monicker so many throw around, makes you look petty. Reminds me of some Barn fans I know when it comes to the University. Have a great weekend everyone.
    S.N.A.S.S.
    -Richard Heaton-

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    it is exactly what it is referring to and for the record the Dossier as raw intelligence has largely proved to be either true or unverified. There has been little to nothing in it shown to be fiction. If that's your take you aren't paying attention https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/polit...ter/index.html
    And no one, to this day, has ever said how much of said dossier was compiled with Republican funding, as they started it as oppo research against Trump in the primaries. Clinton restarted it after Republicans abandoned it, but Iíve seen nothing regarding the timing of this versus how much of it had already been compiled.
    Typical obfuscation. Never mind that we know some of it is true, and what we donít know for certain is true hasnít been proven to be false. Trumpers either love him because heís a scumbag or in spite of it. Doesnít matter which one to me, either puts them all in the same boat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
    I think what Iím seeing here is a whole lot of wishing. Its been been apparent in my eyes since November 2016. People wishing for anything to remove Trump from office, no matter how small. Problem for these people is, a really big dog hunted and came up empty. Now the delusion seems to be there will be little hunts that will surely turn up something, it wonít. At this point, investigators who ever they are, would probably have better luck bass fishing in a chlorinated pool. Btw, MAGA crowd monicker so many throw around, makes you look petty. Reminds me of some Barn fans I know when it comes to the University. Have a great weekend everyone.
    If I could print this post, Iíd use it for fertilizer.

The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation Hall of Fame CharminTide's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
    I think what I’m seeing here is a whole lot of wishing. Its been been apparent in my eyes since November 2016. People wishing for anything to remove Trump from office, no matter how small. Problem for these people is, a really big dog hunted and came up empty. Now the delusion seems to be there will be little hunts that will surely turn up something, it won’t. At this point, investigators who ever they are, would probably have better luck bass fishing in a chlorinated pool. Btw, MAGA crowd monicker so many throw around, makes you look petty. Reminds me of some Barn fans I know when it comes to the University. Have a great weekend everyone.
    Mind sharing your copy of the report?

The reality is many (most?) of us thought the Mueller report would spell the beginning of the end - and while none of us have read it, it certainly appears there's not much there on Trump. This was the biggest gun out there and so far, seems to have been a dud.

As I said before, I don't want to see the country weakened by another impeachment (no one wins, some lose less than others) but if Trump is guilty, lock him up. I just feel like if this one came up empty, there's little chance any other investigation will turn anything up.

I'm neither pleased nor disappointed by this, but I admit I'm surprised.
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

If you want Trump out of office then do it the old fashioned way - convince your fellow citizens to vote that way.

Who in their right mind wants Pence as president anyway? Trump may actually be the lesser of two evils, to borrow the campaign slogan of winners and losers for the past 40 years.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

Quote Originally Posted by NationalTitles17 View Post
    If you want Trump out of office then do it the old fashioned way - convince your fellow citizens to vote that way.

Who in their right mind wants Pence as president anyway? Trump may actually be the lesser of two evils, to borrow the campaign slogan of winners and losers for the past 40 years.
    True. I just would like for the report to cost him 78K votes in the right places, if he hasn't accomplished that already...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

ďI would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.Ē Albert Camus

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    True. I just would like for the report to cost him 78K votes in the right places, if he hasn't accomplished that already...
    It's an interesting point --- how will the report influence the voters?

We don't know what's in it yet so can't really make any predictions right now.

We have the three categories of voters to consider:

1. Trump voters no matter what
    2. Anyone but Trump voters no matter what
    3. Could go either way

Those ones behind door number 3........

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    If I could print this post, Iíd use it for fertilizer.

Which would make it 100% more useful than yours.
    S.N.A.S.S.
    -Richard Heaton-

Quote Originally Posted by CharminTide View Post
    Mind sharing your copy of the report?
    I know, I know, set up a follow up. Cut/chase, I donít have one. But, you knew that. So, make your point already.