News Article: Mueller Delivers Report on Russia Investigation to Attorney General

Status
Not open for further replies.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
i think you are defining yourself into the conclusion you wish to reach. but, it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things as it is in the past.
I won't argue the point since despite our obvious (sort of) ideological differences, we do have a substantial amount in common (and this is both a pedantic point and a bootless discussion since there's ZERO chance of going back to the old system).

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I won't argue the point since despite our obvious (sort of) ideological differences, we do have a substantial amount in common (and this is both a pedantic point and a bootless discussion since there's ZERO chance of going back to the old system).
i would be happy to volunteer to hang out drinking scotch and smoking cigars while making important decisions. for some reason, no one ever asks me to.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
i would be happy to volunteer to hang out drinking scotch and smoking cigars while making important decisions. for some reason, no one ever asks me to.
What's your brand?

Single or blended?

(Hell, let's have some UNITY on Tidefans about something........3......2.......

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
What's your brand?

Single or blended?

(Hell, let's have some UNITY on Tidefans about something........3......2.......
i don't drink scotch too much any more, but when i do, i prefer single malts.

i got a macallan 12 for my b-day a couple of weeks back. i also had some friends give me a single malt irish whiskey (didn't know such a thing existed) that is really good.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

i got a macallan 12 for my b-day a couple of weeks back. i also had some friends give me a single malt irish whiskey (didn't know such a thing existed) that is really good.
Oh, duh, that's right.

July, you're 50.

Happy belated birthday, bud.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000

Oh, don't lie to me.

You like HENNIGAN'S. The no smell, no tell Scotch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.