News Article: Mueller Delivers Report on Russia Investigation to Attorney General - Page 9
Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-American tattooguy21's Avatar

Re: Mueller Delivers Report on Russia Investigation to Attorney General

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    There has been little to nothing in it shown to be fiction. If that's your take you aren't paying attention https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/polit...ter/index.html
    I'm familiar with that article from earlier this year. And in familiar with the contact started in the dossier never said if it was related to commercial enterprises, lunch with old friends, govt overtures, election rigging, etc when it came to 16 of those contacts.

As such, aren't are waiting for these literally dozen or so charges/convictions?

The article even states, "Russia tried to influence our election." Yup, that's a thing. If you didn't know that was happening already in nearly every major world election, and that our country was one of if not THE leader in manipulation through dis-establishment, then there's nothing I can do to help except point you to your local libraries history section. From before Cuba, Iraq, Saudi, to the last Israel election. And this isn't conspiracy theory. This is what powerful govts do. If you can't find mainstream sourced info on this it's because you don't want to.

The Russians just did a better job than we have and we're apparently angry because someone did it to us. And how did they accomplish this Orwellian feat? Americans stupidity and love affair with Facebook.

Second, check out the image below. Wasn't this one of the biggest issues people were interested in, despite it saying trump turned it down?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tattooguy21 View Post
    Second, check out the image below. Wasn't this one of the biggest issues people were interested in, despite it saying trump turned it down?

Just as an FYI about this-

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/20/u...-giuliani.html

Quote Originally Posted by MattinBama View Post
    right? so we some small detail the Dossier got wrong. Turns out Trump was lying about the tower deal as Moscows attempt to pull him closer worked. Steele should be ashamed of missing that

lol
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

Super Moderator NationalTitles17's Avatar

You can't believe Rudy - he's a proven liar.

But he was telling the truth when I wanted to believe him.

That logic works when it comes to everyone else around Trump - at least the ones convicted of lying to the FBI.
    Roll Tide Roll!!!

The TideFan formerly known as NationalTitles16, NationalTitles15, NationalTitles14, NationalTitles13, and NationalTitles12.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Mueller Delivers Report on Russia Investigation to Attorney General

It’s always funny to me that the “no Russian collusion” parrots always forget that Donald Trump Jr posted proof of it 2 years ago on Twitter.
    There is no doubt in anyone’s mind that Junior’s meeting (with related email documentation) with JK, Manafort and the Russians met the threshold of conspiracy; read the law against working with foreigners during an election campaign and if you come to any other conclusion you simply can’t understand English, or don’t want to.
    The question is: why no indictment? Was Junior actually working in an “official” capacity for the campaign? Was JK? We know Manafort was (not sure of the timing here). Or was it simply none of them were “aware” they were breaking the law (similar to Comey’s reasoning with Hillary’s emails? (Go back and listen to his press conference where he recommends not pressing any charges against her, if you’re wondering.)
    Or was there just an unwillingness to indict members of the First Family? We know there would have been a pardon, if he/they had been indicted, but that shouldn’t be a reason not to indict.
    I guess we’ll know soon. I sure hope so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by twofbyc; March 24th, 2019 at 12:37 PM.
    The supreme quality for leadership is unquestionably integrity. Without it, no real success is possible, no matter whether it is on a section gang, a football field, in an army, or in an office. Dwight D. Eisenhower

BamaNation All-American tattooguy21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    right? so we some small detail the Dossier got wrong. Turns out Trump was lying about the tower deal as Moscows attempt to pull him closer worked. Steele should be ashamed of missing that

lol
    Not what I'm saying at all. I prefer justice above just about anything else. I don't give two craps about my side vs your side. Your feelings and my preferences be damned. I like to see the same set of rules applied and exceptions not made. If these things were done and it's proven, full prosecution.

At the same time, I've been assured of lynchings on the rose garden ever since the Steele dossier.....and then here comes the muellar report. And while not over, I think people are outright lying if they say their hopes of trump removal from office weren't directly tied to charges/indictments FROM Muller. And the fact he said he wasn't bringing any was a ton of bricks.

And despite how I sound, let me remind people that I didn't vote for the President. So my dog in this hunt is the one that's sick of the left and right and just how disgusting the two extremes parts on both sides have taken over the bullhorn.

Not what I'm saying at all. I prefer justice above just about anything else. I don't give two craps about my side vs your side. Your feelings and my preferences be damned. I like to see the same set of rules applied and exceptions not made. If these things were done and it's proven, full prosecution.

At the same time, I've been assured of lynchings on the rose garden ever since the Steele dossier.....and then here comes the muellar report. And while not over, I think people are outright lying if they say their hopes of trump removal from office weren't directly tied to charges/indictments FROM Muller. And the fact he said he wasn't bringing any was a ton of bricks.

And despite how I sound, let me remind people that I didn't vote for the President. So my dog in this hunt is the one that's sick of the left and right and just how disgusting the two extremes parts on both sides have taken over the bullhorn.

and yet we've known from the very very beginning that "Justice Department Policy does not allow for Indicting a sitting President" so why did anyone think Mueller would indict Trump? I certainly didn't. Sure I would have loved to see it but we always knew that it wouldn't happen.
    "There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist." - Terry Pratchett

BamaNation All-American

Most of this thread boils down to people who like DJT saying “Ohhh got you, you dumb Democrats. We told you our guy is NOT a traitor!”

The fact that was even even in the social conversation is already a failing. I guess if you think it’s all manufactured, it wasn’t going to matter anyway, but gloating is fun I guess.

I’m just interested to see why people seem to believe that this gives DJT some legal clean bill of health. He is still implicated in campaign finance fraud, his entire family is using non-government email, and don’t forget the various obstruction cases that are currently underway.

Is it the belief that with wind taken out of the sails of the most well known investigation, public opinion will turn against the investigators, in support of the embattled poor civil servant DJT? Or is it more along the lines that the only investigation with real potential teeth WRT impeachment proceedings has fallen by the wayside given the Republican control of the Senate?

Edit:
    i almost forgot. What is with the line of thought that this investigation was a waste of time? It handed out indictments against Americans who were working with foreign powers to enrich themselves. No matter your political leaning, that has got to be a positive outcome, that definitely is not a waste of time. Right?
    Last edited by chanson78; March 24th, 2019 at 11:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump
    We're going to have insurance for everybody, there was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us.They can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better. Source
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama
    If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan. Source
    Can you guess which quote branded a president as a habitual liar?

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

"My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    Lol And here I thought this thread was going to be about the Mueller Report, but what I got was Trumpers vs “Moral” Americans bickering about How Great America has been these past 2 years.
    Moral Americans. LOL, LOL, and LOL again.
    S.N.A.S.S.
    -Richard Heaton-

BamaNation All-SEC

looks like we are going to get some news today, multiple reports saying Barr will deliver a synopsis "at some point on Sunday"

update: https://thehill.com/policy/national-...mpression=true

today by 5 Eastern
    Last edited by Jon; March 24th, 2019 at 01:42 PM.

BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar

And the fact he said he wasn't bringing any was a ton of bricks.
    As far as I'm aware Mueller hasn't said anything. The report may recommend indictments or other actions. We also don't know that yet. By all reports Mueller is a by the book person. If he felt that his mandate was only to investigate and report then the previous indictments (Manafort/Flynn/etc) may have been only in furtherance of the investigation and any further actions would be recommended or given to other districts. That is still just speculation because unlike all the Trumpsters running wild I'm happy to say that we just don't know where this is going yet.

There's a lot of chicken counting going on in this thread.