News Article: Mueller Delivers Report on Russia Investigation to Attorney General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
But hey......I do wonder if this could be the president's undoing.

Maybe something will come out of it that will prevent the president from re-election.

You never know......

:pDT_nud:

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
Well we know for sure that the two biggest A-Holes in the House, Jordan and Meadows will posture, strut, accuse, deflect, lie, and defend trump for the entire 5 hours or whatever the time allotted.

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Well we know for sure that the two biggest A-Holes in the House, Jordan and Meadows will posture, strut, accuse, deflect, lie, and defend trump for the entire 5 hours or whatever the time allotted.

Jordan should be treated just like Joe Paterno, he knew wrestlers under his care were being molested and did nothing.

Meadows is just an idiot and a liar

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
I'm undecided whether a doomed impeachment process is a good idea. It strengthened Clinton, in part because so many felt it was unfair. I don't want a single independent or fence-sitter swayed that way...
It's a risk, but at the same time, we're at the point where it is important that it is important that a branch of government formally says--this behavior is unacceptable. Put the information on the table, and make the members of congress decide whether or not they condone this behavior.

Plus, it will be interesting to watch them dance and say, "Of COURSE we don't condone racism, fraud, profiteering, obstruction, nepotism, treason, and general incompetence...but that's no reason to remove him from office."

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
If a crime has occurred - diversionary tactics or not - I think it should be revealed and dealt with appropriately.

I don't care who did it.
You’ve said this in the past as well & then when crimes are revealed/brought up you pretend you never said it.

You should stop pretending like you even care. It’s obvious that you never actually will.

UAH

All-American
Nov 27, 2017
I think a nothing burger. Mueller worked out a deal with Barr to complete his investigation, which precluded indicting the president or even saying that he would have. Unlike the other people involved in this, Mueller is a man of honor and a man of his word. I'll be very surprised if he reveals anything not already in his (unread) report. I'd add that the toady, Barr, knew people wouldn't read it and felt safe in mischaracterizing it...
This is the likely the the reason that the investigation ended so abruptly. Considering the manner in which the investigation was proceeding with Roger Stone then suddenly went silent I have been unsure as to how the public should characterize Robert Mueller or how history will regard him.

I am highly doubtful that the Democratic House has the wherewithal to ultimately bring an impeachment resolution to the Senate which would essentially then never receive a hearing. The fact that Mueller did not ultimately find a conspiracy at the heart of the Russian interference, effectively no major crimes were established by the Trump Campaign. Then it becomes a large hurdle to convince the American public that Trump should be impeached for Obstruction of Justice. The fix is in and Trump is going to skate through his term. The Democrats should focus on building their political base for 2020 and beyond. IMO.

chanson78

All-American
Nov 1, 2005
Huntsville, AL
You’ve said this in the past as well & then when crimes are revealed/brought up you pretend you never said it.

You should stop pretending like you even care. It’s obvious that you never actually will.
Not sure why I bother. I guess it just makes me feel good to yell into the wind. It’s not as if facts will actually change any minds at this point.
Mueller trial by the numbers

Convictions by administration
ADMINISTRATIONPARTYYEARS IN OFFICECRIMINALINDICTMENTSCRIMINALCONVICTIONSPRISONSENTENCES
BARACK OBAMADemocratic8000
GEORGE W. BUSHRepublican816169
BILL CLINTONDemocratic8211
GEORGE H. W. BUSHRepublican4111
RONALD REAGANRepublican826168
JIMMY CARTERDemocratic4100
GERALD FORD Republican2.4111
RICHARD NIXONRepublican5.67765515

EDIT: NOTE I mischaracterized the charged individuals in my original post. I have fixed that.
Just from the Mueller report by the numbers thing, 37 [STRIKE]members of the Trump administration have been charged[/STRIKE] people have been charged. Looks like he’s working to lap the gipper, and trying his best to outdo Nixon. Let’s hope he is finally successful at winning something besides being known as the first modern president with the most white supremacist endorsements.

Probably going to get responses either along the line of “Democrats Play dirty” or “DEEP STATE” but whatever. That or the Dems are just as dirty as the Repubs but too smart to get caught, but not smart enough to win an election against a racist, immoral, and ignorant reality TV star. Just to cut off the whole conspiracy theory thing, don’t forget Obama came out with a clean sheet even though Republicans controlled both houses for 6 years of his presidency.

Anyways, guilt by association, lay down with dogs, etc. etc.

Last edited:

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Not sure why I bother. I guess it just makes me feel good to yell into the wind. It’s not as if facts will actually change any minds at this point.
Mueller trial by the numbers

Convictions by administration
ADMINISTRATIONPARTYYEARS IN OFFICECRIMINALINDICTMENTSCRIMINALCONVICTIONSPRISONSENTENCES
BARACK OBAMADemocratic8000
GEORGE W. BUSHRepublican816169
BILL CLINTONDemocratic8211
GEORGE H. W. BUSHRepublican4111
RONALD REAGANRepublican826168
JIMMY CARTERDemocratic4100
GERALD FORD Republican2.4111
RICHARD NIXONRepublican5.67765515

Just from the Mueller report by the numbers thing, 37 members of the Trump administration have been charged. Looks like he’s working to lap the gipper, and trying his best to outdo Nixon. Let’s hope he is finally successful at winning something besides being known as the first modern president with the most white supremacist endorsements.

Probably going to get responses either along the line of “Democrats Play dirty” or “DEEP STATE” but whatever. That or the Dems are just as dirty as the Repubs but too smart to get caught, but not smart enough to win an election against a racist, immoral, and ignorant reality TV star. Just to cut off the whole conspiracy theory thing, don’t forget Obama came out with a clean sheet even though Republicans controlled both houses for 6 years of his presidency.

Anyways, guilt by association, lay down with dogs, etc. etc.
Fake news! (I win the argument, amiright?)

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Those two are certainly in contention. But singling them out as the worst ones...

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I still dissent from DOJ's OLC ruling that a sitting president cannot be charged with a crime. That is nowhere in the Constitution and an insult to English legal precedent (Charles I anyone?).

That said, the House can impeach a president for wearing ugly ties, if it concludes that wearing ugly ties amounts to "high crimes and misdemeanors," as long as the representatives are ready to go back to face the voters for that decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.