In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0! - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 100
  1. #27
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Bazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Posts
    22,159

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    Quote Originally Posted by Krymsonman View Post
    The BAMA ladies sweep a pair at the Florida Gators today. We took game one 3-1 behind a complete game by Fouts. Sarah Cornell threw a 2 hitter in the 6-1 nightcap win. Bailey Hemphill got HR #20 in the the second game. Game 3 is tomorrow at 1pm central. BAMA is now in sole possession of first place in the SEC. Keep it rolling ladies!!
    Congrats on your wins....today's game should be another good one. ESPN at 1CT.
    "Old dog - new tricks"

  2. #28
    BamaNation All-American ALA2262's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    4,623

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
    Congrats on your wins....today's game should be another good one. ESPN at 1CT.
    Your coach is a scumbag. And so is Barnhill. Very intentional hit batter. Should have been ejected also.
    Last edited by ALA2262; April 20th, 2019 at 03:15 PM.

  3. #29
    BamaNation All-SEC major tidefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Boaz,AL
    Posts
    1,654

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    Bama goes to Gainesville and sweeps the gators,no easy task.Tim Walton gets ejected.RTR!

  4. #30
    BamaNation All-SEC major tidefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Boaz,AL
    Posts
    1,654

  5. #31
    BamaNation Hall of Fame Bazza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida
    Posts
    22,159

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    Congrats on the sweep and best of luck going forward!

    I don't think the HBP was intentional but Coach Walton sure acted like a turkey...lol.....
    "Old dog - new tricks"

  6. #32
    BamaNation Hall of Fame rolltide_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NW AL
    Posts
    6,536

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    Well, a week or two ago some posters were saying we stunk and Coach should be replaced. Lol, @ some posters


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #33
    BamaNation All-SEC BamaHoHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coaling, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,534

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    At the first of the season. We had a stud freshman pitcher coming in with 4 other throwers as pitchers. Fouts has delivered and will be fun to watch for the 3 years. Cornell has developed into a solid #2. Goodman is coming along pretty good and could make a good #3. Now we need to work on timely hitting when the pitching isn’t there.

  8. #34
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sylacauga,AL
    Posts
    11,485

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide_21 View Post
    Well, a week or two ago some posters were saying we stunk and Coach should be replaced. Lol, @ some posters


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who said either of those things?

  9. #35
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sylacauga,AL
    Posts
    11,485

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaHoHo View Post
    At the first of the season. We had a stud freshman pitcher coming in with 4 other throwers as pitchers. Fouts has delivered and will be fun to watch for the 3 years. Cornell has developed into a solid #2. Goodman is coming along pretty good and could make a good #3. Now we need to work on timely hitting when the pitching isn’t there.
    6 runs on Barnhill is pretty dang good even though Florida isnít near what they have been.

    I think our fate will pretty much be decided in the next 2 weeks. Taking a sweep over Florida is huge, but we really need to take the season championship with the schedule we have. The key to doing that is sweeping Kentucky plus taking one from LSU, and hoping Ole Miss and Tennessee split next week. We really need to be in the Top 8 in ncaa Tournament.

  10. #36
    BamaNation All-American ALA2262's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cumming, GA
    Posts
    4,623

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    No question the HBP was intentional. Hit batter was Sides, the #9 batter who hit HR off of her in the 4th.

  11. #37
    BamaNation All-SEC BamaHoHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Coaling, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,534

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    6 runs on Barnhill is pretty dang good even though Florida isn’t near what they have been.

    I think our fate will pretty much be decided in the next 2 weeks. Taking a sweep over Florida is huge, but we really need to take the season championship with the schedule we have. The key to doing that is sweeping Kentucky plus taking one from LSU, and hoping Ole Miss and Tennessee split next week. We really need to be in the Top 8 in ncaa Tournament.
    Two week ago after scoring 9 runs in the 1st game at South Carolina. We could only score 1 run in the 2nd and 3rd games. We score 9 runs in one inning against Mississippi State to take a 9-5 leadings the 5th, then lose 12-9 in 10 innings. That’s the timely hitting I’m talking about. We really shouldn’t have lost any games. We haven’t played a tough schedule. That being said, sweeping Florida in Gainesville is huge. We are ranked 5th but 11th in RPI. We need to work our way into a solid top 8 so that if and when we win a regional. We will host a Super Regional. If we can do that, we stand a great chance of going back to the World Series.

  12. #38
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sylacauga,AL
    Posts
    11,485

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    Quote Originally Posted by BamaHoHo View Post
    Two week ago after scoring 9 runs in the 1st game at South Carolina. We could only score 1 run in the 2nd and 3rd games. We score 9 runs in one inning against Mississippi State to take a 9-5 leadings the 5th, then lose 12-9 in 10 innings. That’s the timely hitting I’m talking about. We really shouldn’t have lost any games. We haven’t played a tough schedule. That being said, sweeping Florida in Gainesville is huge. We are ranked 5th but 11th in RPI. We need to work our way into a solid top 8 so that if and when we win a regional. We will host a Super Regional. If we can do that, we stand a great chance of going back to the World Series.
    Well we hit as about as good as anyone in the SEC. Itís not going to beat a team like Oklahoma or UCLA but I would like our chances since we have two dominant pitchers.

    But speaking of the RPI, I think it really brings up a serious concern since the SEC is down to Us, LSU, Tennessee, and Ole Miss. I really think we canít afford to lose the regular season crown to either because we could wind up being 9th-14th in the tournament and have to travel to get to OKC. I donít know if we can afford to find out if we can go across the country in a super regional. We are really good, but how good really remains a serious question since we have a schedule that avoids 3/4 best teams in the SEC.

  13. #39
    BamaNation Hall of Fame rolltide_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NW AL
    Posts
    6,536

    Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

    Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    Who said either of those things?
    Read earlier in the thread. When Fouts went out and we dropped a series the eeyores came out.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TideFansStore.com Bama Gear