In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0! - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame 81usaf92's Avatar

Re: In case you didn't notice, Alabama Softball is 33-0!

Quote Originally Posted by Krymsonman View Post
    . I think it will come down to us and LSU for the title.
    I just don't know because I have no idea how the SEC is going to handle the issue that Ole Miss played one less game. It really makes that meltdown in Columbia look worse because right now we would be up two games regardless, and really have no real pressure going into the game today.
    "Aut viam inveniam aut faciam."

Hannibal

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    I just don't know because I have no idea how the SEC is going to handle the issue that Ole Miss played one less game. It really makes that meltdown in Columbia look worse because right now we would be up two games regardless, and really have no real pressure going into the game today.
    Yes, it would be nice to have Carolina series back, because it's looks like it might happen again today. I don't know why we can't hit this pitcher. We just don't attack pitches at the plate. We either hit a pop up or feeble grounder. On the Ole Miss thing, do you think they would work off of a winning percentage to determine things.

I don't know why we can't hit this pitcher. We just don't attack pitches at the plate. We either hit a pop up or feeble grounder. .
    We hit her last night, but she was coming in cold. I think the bigger issue if we lose this game is Murph starting Goodman vs her instead of Montana with a tied series with the SEC crown up for grabs.

Hannibal

BamaNation All-SEC

We hit her last night, but she was coming in cold. I think the bigger issue if we lose this game is Murph starting Goodman vs her instead of Montana with a tied series with the SEC crown up for grabs.
    I didn't have much problem with starting Goodman, but she certainly served up a dinger ball to Cheeks in the first inning. And I don't know if you're watching but I thought the Kentucky player was out at third on that early inning bunt play. They got another run off of that. We just need to score. We hit it pretty good last inning but all at'em balls.

I didn't have much problem with starting Goodman, but she certainly served up a dinger ball to Cheeks in the first inning. And I don't know if you're watching but I thought the Kentucky player was out at third on that early inning bunt play. They got another run off of that. We just need to score. We hit it pretty good last inning but all at'em balls.
    Murph and Stephanie have forgotten more softball than I will ever know, but its kinda odd in a very key game that he sent our 3rd pitcher out in what everyone pretty much knew was going to be a pitcher's duel. They really didn't hit Montana the other night, and it was more of an error making a big inning.

Hannibal

BamaNation All-SEC

Murph and Stephanie have forgotten more softball than I will ever know, but its kinda odd in a very key game that he sent our 3rd pitcher out in what everyone pretty much knew was going to be a pitcher's duel. They really didn't hit Montana the other night, and it was more of an error making a big inning.
    Well, at least we started hitting!!! Tie game now, go ahead run on second. Can we squeeze out one more base hit. Maybe Murph should run for Dykes since she got thrown out at the plate earlier in the game.

BamaNation All-SEC

Oh, man, we still swing at too many bad pitches. Sides looked at a nice ball up for strike 2, then swings at a ball down and grounds out to end the inning. She could have ripped that second strike.

BamaNation All-SEC

Well, I don't know what Murphy was thinking in the bottom of the 8th. Hemphill on first, who is not known for speed, and two down. And Hemphill gets thrown out trying to steal for the third out. Maybe we missed a hit and run, but one more ball and Hemphill would have been on second anyway. I wonder about that one.

Dykes is a hell of a catcher. Its nearly impossible to steal on her

Hannibal

Please lets end this here. I don't think Montana has that many pitches left.

BTW 2-1 UT bottom of 9th

Hannibal

Tennessee did us a solid and beat Ole Miss. So we will atleast have a cushion even if this game doesn't turn out well

Hannibal

Just looked at SECsports, and apparently the magic number is 2 games for us regardless of Ole Miss potentially sharing our loss number.

Hannibal

BamaNation All-SEC major tidefan's Avatar

Mercy,on to the 12th!