*** 2019 C Raymond Hawkins Commits to Bama ****

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Re: 2019 C Raymond Hawkins

The best player on the court in that first video is the point guard.

he is MAD underrated in my opinion. He would fit in nicely with CNOs offensive system:

Here are a few videos of him in action:

<br>
Shows his all around game ... reminds me of athletic KG was coming out of HS.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
HUGE literally! Great pick up and welcome to the Capstone Mr. Hawkins!!! Roll Tide

Leeroy

All-SEC
Dec 27, 2005

He played for Findlay Prep, which is similar to Oak Hill Academy. Guy has been playing with studs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting tidbit here. Player in question (PJ Fuller) signed with TCU. Now Jamie Dixon is looking like he leaves for UCLA. Wondering if it opens up PJ to make an exit also.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014

Interesting tidbit here. Player in question (PJ Fuller) signed with TCU. Now Jamie Dixon is looking like he leaves for UCLA. Wondering if it opens up PJ to make an exit also.
One would hope ... get Hawkins on the call now :)

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL

We probably don't have room unless some other players leave that haven't announced yet. Giddens and Dazon leaving opened up scholly's for Hawkins and Watford so unless we miss out on Watford then we can only sign 1 more player as it stands now. If we miss on Watford my guess is we will look at a grad transfer or JUCO PF. If Kira transfers then I have little doubt we will go after a PG to fill his scholly. Plus we really don't need another SG assuming the 3 early signees stick with us and so far it's seems like they are planning to do just that. I think someone else besides Kira will leave (perhaps be nudged out) to make room for another PG.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

We probably don't have room unless some other players leave that haven't announced yet. Giddens and Dazon leaving opened up scholly's for Hawkins and Watford so unless we miss out on Watford then we can only sign 1 more player as it stands now. If we miss on Watford my guess is we will look at a grad transfer or JUCO PF. If Kira transfers then I have little doubt we will go after a PG to fill his scholly. Plus we really don't need another SG assuming the 3 early signees stick with us and so far it's seems like they are planning to do just that. I think someone else besides Kira will leave (perhaps be nudged out) to make room for another PG.
I think we will see at least 2 more being pushed out... if so, we grab backup PG and another center.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL

I think we will see at least 2 more being pushed out... if so, we grab backup PG and another center.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fleming may be leaving. I could not say for sure but he had a tweet about doing what was best for him and then someone else replied with good luck at your new destination.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.