6’3” 220 pound safety?!? Crack a boom!!

Welcome aboard and Roll Tide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Re: **** ATH De’Rickey Wright Commits to Bama ****

His frame looks like he will grow into a SAM linebacker once he gets into the 4th quarter program

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Roll Tide De’Rickey Wright! Welcome to the Capstone headhunter!

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

He is a big safety in the Ronnie Harrison mold but could grow into a LB like Chop stated. Welcome and RTR DeRickey!

Lots of 3*'s in this class and I expect most of them to get the Bama bump and be 4*'s when all is said and done.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

He is a big safety in the Ronnie Harrison mold but could grow into a LB like Chop stated. Welcome and RTR DeRickey!

Lots of 3*'s in this class and I expect most of them to get the Bama bump and be 4*'s when all is said and done.
Well, with offers from LSU, Notre Dame, Tennessee and Texas A&M on the table it shows that the coaches have done better homework that the recruiting services have. Yea, he'll get another star for sure.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama

Last edited:

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL

Looks like he’s headed to Ole Miss. He just attended a camp there about two weeks ago.

Last edited:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Looks like he’s headed to Ole Miss. He just attended a camp there about two weeks ago.
Thinking there was no room for him and he was part of the culling process. Too big/slow to play safety and too many good OLB's committed and others we are going after. Good luck to him.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

That stinks...I've read/heard some great things about him. Good luck, I hope this is the Wright move...RTR!!!
Thinking there was no room for him and he was part of the culling process. Too big/slow to play safety and too many good OLB's committed and others we are going after. Good luck to him.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.