Coach Nick Saban talks QBs after Alabama's first spring scrimmage in BDS (video)

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com

"We don't have enough depth... we will keep working them and practicing them."

"You don't do things until you get them right. You do them over and over and over until you can't get them wrong."

"Several players were missing... several players in black jerseys... guys are going to have to come along and add depth..."

"Competition will definitely help them grow."

"Both quarterbacks played well today."

"A new coordinator adds energy ... but no [he doesn't get much say in the scheme]."

Last edited:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Looks like Mac is #2, as we suspected.

Did anyone hear who started at ILB next to Moses?

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I like Coach Saban's answer about the special teams question and I agree with him. If you are going to ask about kickers just ask about the kickers.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Looks like Mac is #2, as we suspected.

Did anyone hear who started at ILB next to Moses?
As of now. Tualia got reps with the 2s. Pretty sure bet that by the time the season starts Taulia would be the next QB up if Tua was out for an extended amount of time..

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
As of now. Tualia got reps with the 2s. Pretty sure bet that by the time the season starts Taulia would be the next QB up if Tua was out for an extended amount of time..
I would not call it a close bet, much less a sure bet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.