Game Thread: Elite Eight and forward thread (individual threads for final 4)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Re: Elite Eight and forward thread...

AU is getting decent looks but today the shots aren’t falling. They need to try and get some points in the paint and get a little rhythm going.

They had a sure layup on one drive but kicked out for a 3 attempt instead.

They are playing hard though and still getting rebounds and turnovers.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006

Go Big Blue !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Elite Eight and forward thread...

This is going great. AU stops playing out of their mind and they get blown out lol

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Our best all around player, the only chance we had to lock them down in the post, tore his ACL. Everyone that could possibly back him up on the defensive end now has 2 fouls. Yeah. We’re going to get killed. No shock.
Don’t think he would’ve made up the difference. AU was bound to come back to earth IRT 3 point shooting. Not feasible to make 16+ 3s in 4 consecutive games. When AU doesn’t make 3s they’re a very average team..

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Don’t think he would’ve made up the difference. AU was bound to come back to earth IRT 3 point shooting. Not feasible to make 16+ 3s in 4 consecutive games. When AU doesn’t make 3s they’re a very average team..
Chuma was the guy that took pressure off of the perimeter. Unless we go unconscious on contested 3s a beatdown is coming.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

Chuma was the guy that took pressure off of the perimeter. Unless we go unconscious on contested 3s a beatdown is coming.
AU shot almost 50% 3s vs UNC. Chuma or not that percentage was not happening again. When AU doesn’t make 3s they lose. Pretty simple..

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL

I’m sorry. My sports hatred of Auburn doesn’t carry over into the other sports besides football. Furthermore I can’t stand Kentucky basketball. Hopefully Auburn can figure out a way to pull through.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn

I’m sorry. My sports hatred of Auburn doesn’t carry over into the other sports besides football. Furthermore I can’t stand Kentucky basketball. Hopefully Auburn can figure out a way to pull through.
I hear ya, and I could care less who wins. But if the barn loses I am not going to lose sleep over it. I personally know a few barn fans who could not even tell you Auburn had a basketball team until just recently.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

Great adjustments by Pearl. The 3’s weren’t falling and they (Harper) drive into the paint for easy 2’s.

AU is good and totally still in this game. If they keep playing hard and taking what’s there they can beat UK.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

This is going perfect. Let AU hang around to get their hopes up just to lose at the end..

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Great adjustments by Pearl. The 3’s weren’t falling and they (Harper) drive into the paint for easy 2’s.

AU is good and totally still in this game. If they keep playing hard and taking what’s there they can beat UK.
It’s a tall order. Slashing hasn’t been too effective and foul trouble is about to become an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.