Game Thread: Elite Eight and forward thread (individual threads for final 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Re: Elite Eight and forward thread...

It's still anyone's game at this point.

If anything, I give the Tigers the edge because they seem to be rallying around their fallen player.

The Wildcat's defense is pretty stout but Coach Pearl is using creativity to keep them guessing.

There seems to be a lot of Tiger fans in the stands. Both fans getting some great entertainment - not to mention their money's worth.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012

You can tell Kenny Smith is beyond done with Barkley having the professionalism of a birthday hat. I mean, he's certainly no journalist, but even as a "television commentator" he has stooped below his usual obnoxious/somewhat good-natured self. If he can't be anything other than a fan, he can buy a ticket to the game, not get paid for his "orange-and-blue bubble machine" idiocy.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

This is going perfect. Let AU hang around to get their hopes up just to lose at the end..
OK. Give a rest. Now. This is not your personal "hate Auburn" thread. It's a basketball thread. You don't like Auburn. We get it. Now get out of the thread...

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

You can tell Kenny Smith is beyond done with Barkley having the professionalism of a birthday hat. I mean, he's certainly no journalist, but even as a "television commentator" he has stooped below his usual obnoxious/somewhat good-natured self. If he can't be anything other than a fan, he can buy a ticket to the game, not get paid for his "orange-and-blue bubble machine" idiocy.
Puh-leeze. Did you see Kenny during the UNC game? He gives as good as he gets.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

UK is going to have to find some offense. Seems to be non existent right now..

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012

Puh-leeze. Did you see Kenny during the UNC game? He gives as good as he gets.
No sir, it was a half-hearted attempt to step outside of the bounds of a professionalism at Barkley's behest. He doesn't have to stoop that low as a rule since his program "has been there before". He didn't have a stuffed mascot sitting on top of the table. I'm not one to give an inch to Barkley just because "he's just being Charles".

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

I love this team no matter what.

While I would love the final 4, the elite 8 is still an excellent result given the circumstances. Playing like crap but still leading this late, can’t ask for much more than that.
If yall win this then I think Auburn is your NC this year. I don't think anyone outside of Michigan St looks like they can beat Auburn after Kentucky

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012

No sir, it was a half-hearted attempt to step outside of the bounds of a professionalism at Barkley's behest. He doesn't have to stoop that low as a rule since his program "has been there before". He didn't have a stuffed mascot sitting on top of the table. I'm not one to give an inch to Barkley just because "he's just being Charles".

I thought it was okay when he and Kenny did that spill for the UNC-AU game. Agree, it’s a little overplayed at this point. Neither are college basketball analysts so I don’t think most people take them that serious anyhow..

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

I love this team no matter what.

While I would love the final 4, the elite 8 is still an excellent result given the circumstances. Playing like crap but still leading this late, can’t ask for much more than that.
Man you guys have played much better from the point you went down 30-20....

I think you are just use to the supernatural 3-point shooting..... But they have made adjustments and have found another way to score while still playing really great defense.

But they are in no way playing poor my dude.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

You know exactly that you’re getting with Charles. If you expected anything different, you’re dense. Objectivity analysis isn’t his thing. He’s an entertainer, full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.