Top games to circle now for each of the top 25 teams

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
No. 2 Alabama: Oct. 12 at No. 11 Texas A&M

The first month and a half of the Crimson Tide's schedule is, shall we say, lacking. A season opener against Duke isn't what it was with Blue Devils quarterback Daniel Jones off to the NFL. After that, it's New Mexico State, South Carolina, Southern Miss and Ole Miss, which isn't exactly inspiring. So hold tight for that game at Texas A&M. The Aggies are building under former Nick Saban assistant Jimbo Fisher. At Kyle Field, this game could be very interesting. -- Alex Scarborough

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal.../college-football-game-circle-now-top-25-team
Five other SEC-involved games ESPN is saying to circle now:

Aug. 31: No. 10 Oregon vs. No. 23 Auburn (at Arlington)
Sept. 7: No. 1 Clemson vs. No. 11 Texas A&M
Sept. 7: No. 7 Texas vs. No. 12 LSU
Sept. 21: No. 4 Georgia vs. No. 6 Notre Dame
Nov. 23: No. 11 Texas A&M @ Georgia

So, A&M has 3 "circled" games, UGA has 2.

Rankings of note in this list:

#3 OU - Jalen Hurts
#8 UF - Mullen in year #2.
#14 USF - They've got a chance since they're getting a jump start at #14
#25 Army - Love to see the academies do well. Is it sustainable?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I am hoping that Alabama and OSU have their "top games" in the playoffs. That said, I am ready for some Spring football.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I disagree regarding LSU. They can lose to Texas, but if they beat us (and win out), they're going to the playoff.

Lose to us.......and odds are 99.9% a win against Texas is meaningless.

LSU means more on Texas' schedule than Texas does on LSU's.

Clemson? Really, who cares? Lose to ATM, they're still going to the playoff if that's their only loss.

Auburn? I can see why Oregon pretty much has a "must win" scenario, but a close Auburn loss there and running the table means they're going to the playoff, too.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.