Game 3..................the broom might heading our way...........

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Got distracted, and missed the start of the game. Which means I miss most of what happens!

Going to the 7th, and UF is up 4-1. We actually scored first, but they came back to take a 2-1 lead. They added a pair in the 4th. (I think.......still distracted.)

It isn't as bad as it sounds. Yes, the offense is lagging, but they are making contact. It just seems they hit it right at someone. The other guys either hit them where no one is, or just out of the park.

Schedule is not getting any better, so it will test our resolve.

Edit: yes, so distracted I got the title wrong.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Did not go down without a fight. We simply are not as good as most of our sec foes right now. They are headed in the right direction just not there yet. It's tough being down in baseball and basketball right now but hopefully things will change for the better soon.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Hang in there guys! As was said - your bats were connecting - the ball just went in the wrong direction!

At least you're beating everyone in football!

Good luck the rest of the way! :)

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
No excuses, as we all know how far behind we have been, but losing a dependable Sam Praytor hasn't helped.

All we can do is keep playing.

Rtr

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
We are hitting a whopping .204 in conference play. That's pretty disappointing. Only 2 regulars are hitting over .212.

I mean, we knew coming into SEC we would struggle. We didn't play a tough non-conference schedule and we got 3 of the best teams in the SEC to open up conference play. I just didn't expect the struggle to be this bad. Obviously the record isn't terribly different from what I expected (in my predictions spreadsheet I had us going 1-2,1-2,0-3, in the first three weekends of SEC-play), but man, our level of play has just been atrocious. Bad offensively, bad pitching isn't an ideal combo, and is a big reason we haven't really been competitive in almost half of these games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.