We're playing Troy tonight...............

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
And they are whuppin' us. 7-2, after 4 innings. Just got here, and missed all the preceding misery, so can't (luckily!) comment on how we got into this predicament.

We did get a solo, in the 4th, but giving up 7 to Troy................we have a lot of work to do.

On our 3rd pitcher, to start the 5th.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
OK, we just issued our 5th BB.

Three straight, to load the bases, followed by their 9-hole hitter putting one in the cheap seats.

The radio feed just went down (and can't blame DUH-Verse for this one), so may be last update.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
There is some good news. GT (my other team) is beating Awbrens.

Wreck 'em, Tech!

(Have I ever mentioned how much I can't stand anything Awbrens?)

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
And they are whuppin' us. 7-2, after 4 innings. Just got here, and missed all the preceding misery, so can't (luckily!) comment on how we got into this predicament.

We did get a solo, in the 4th, but giving up 7 to Troy................we have a lot of work to do.

On our 3rd pitcher, to start the 5th.
Well, Shamblin walked 3 and gave up grand salami in 2nd. Freeman walked a man to open the 3rd, Carinci booted a slow bouncer, Freeman allowed 3 hits for 2 more runs. He exited with 1 out and bases loaded. Lee got out of mess but they did score on a groundout to first.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
This is the first game I've been disappointed in the team. Not a good performance all the way around. Few bright spots: King hit opposite field shot to left, Vainer faced 6 and K'd them all, and Trousdale entered game late and had single and 2 run homer in 9th to put a little window dressing on it.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Can't argue with any of that. Kinda sorta glad I missed most of it.

To give up that many runs, on so few hits..................

Coach Bo was not happy, and wanted to get out there and start practising as soon as the game was over. "A lot of things we have to work on." (Or something like that. I forget exactly.)

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Can't argue with any of that. Kinda sorta glad I missed most of it.

To give up that many runs, on so few hits..................

Coach Bo was not happy, and wanted to get out there and start practising as soon as the game was over. "A lot of things we have to work on." (Or something like that. I forget exactly.)
It’s going to take some time to rebuild. I still like the direction the program is heading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.