Sexton Lived Up to the Hype as a Rookie - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BamaNation All-American beatthemtigers's Avatar

Re: Sexton Lived Up to the Hype as a Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMike05 View Post
    I actually disagree with this. As a Hawks fan, I watched a ton of Trae Young. Young took over games. Sexton had a great season, but Trae Young seriously nearly became unguardable at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was impressed with young, I paid attention a little bit and especially watched his take over games and was jealous of his couple game winners, I just thought he had more rough games than Sexton did. I also watched a lot of Cavs game this year, probably half the season unfortunately lol. After the Cavs traded Hill away, and love was hurt. He ran that team like it was his and grew into a really efficient player quickly. Shot lights out from 3. I’m 99.9% sure they limited his minutes toward the end to make sure they lost more games. We both got really unlucky in the draft, was hoping we could pair up one of the top 3 with Sexton, likewise I’m sure you were thinking the same with the hawks

Sexton Lived Up to the Hype as a Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by beatthemtigers View Post
    I was impressed with young, I paid attention a little bit and especially watched his take over games and was jealous of his couple game winners, I just thought he had more rough games than Sexton did. I also watched a lot of Cavs game this year, probably half the season unfortunately lol. After the Cavs traded Hill away, and love was hurt. He ran that team like it was his and grew into a really efficient player quickly. Shot lights out from 3. Iím 99.9% sure they limited his minutes toward the end to make sure they lost more games. We both got really unlucky in the draft, was hoping we could pair up one of the top 3 with Sexton, likewise Iím sure you were thinking the same with the hawks
    Yeah, I was wanting Sexton. Iíve grown to like Young so much more than I did when he was at OU lol. In my NBA2k franchise, I have Young and Sexton both on the Hawks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BamaMike05; May 21st, 2019 at 08:46 PM.

BamaNation All-American

Re: Sexton Lived Up to the Hype as a Rookie

sexton had a very good year..heck of an accomplishment being 2nd team.. Young had a heck of a 2nd half of his season. saw a stat where he led the league by far in made 3's% 30 feet plus. meaningless stat but still impressive.