Sexton Lived Up to the Hype as a Rookie

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
The 3pt shooting is what really surprises me. I don't recall him being a huge 3pt threat last year.
One thing to remember, is that Collin dealt with an abdominal injury for a good bit of the season. When he got healthy his outside shot was really good. Remember, in the SEC tournament game vs Auburn, he hit 6 3’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
I think he did very well. It might have been better for him to play on a bad team because it let him grow into the job at his own pace.

rtr

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
He made the Cavs bearable this year. He was fun to watch.

If they get the first pick and take Zion, that team will be extremely fun to watch next season. Might not make the playoffs, but they will be entertaining nonetheless.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
I actually disagree with this. As a Hawks fan, I watched a ton of Trae Young. Young took over games. Sexton had a great season, but Trae Young seriously nearly became unguardable at times.

I was impressed with young, I paid attention a little bit and especially watched his take over games and was jealous of his couple game winners, I just thought he had more rough games than Sexton did. I also watched a lot of Cavs game this year, probably half the season unfortunately lol. After the Cavs traded Hill away, and love was hurt. He ran that team like it was his and grew into a really efficient player quickly. Shot lights out from 3. I’m 99.9% sure they limited his minutes toward the end to make sure they lost more games. We both got really unlucky in the draft, was hoping we could pair up one of the top 3 with Sexton, likewise I’m sure you were thinking the same with the hawks

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
I was impressed with young, I paid attention a little bit and especially watched his take over games and was jealous of his couple game winners, I just thought he had more rough games than Sexton did. I also watched a lot of Cavs game this year, probably half the season unfortunately lol. After the Cavs traded Hill away, and love was hurt. He ran that team like it was his and grew into a really efficient player quickly. Shot lights out from 3. I’m 99.9% sure they limited his minutes toward the end to make sure they lost more games. We both got really unlucky in the draft, was hoping we could pair up one of the top 3 with Sexton, likewise I’m sure you were thinking the same with the hawks
Yeah, I was wanting Sexton. I’ve grown to like Young so much more than I did when he was at OU lol. In my NBA2k franchise, I have Young and Sexton both on the Hawks [emoji23]

Last edited:

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
sexton had a very good year..heck of an accomplishment being 2nd team.. Young had a heck of a 2nd half of his season. saw a stat where he led the league by far in made 3's% 30 feet plus. meaningless stat but still impressive.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.