Game Thread: Auburn vs. UVA...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Again, his contributions have been pretty minute. He averages less than 6 points a game and doesn’t play 20 minutes a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, to be fair, it is for a #1 seed, final four team, not for an NIT one and out team. Surely he could have helped. OTOH, he wasn't playing much at all for us, either...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, to be fair, it is for a #1 seed, final four team, not for an NIT one and out team. Surely he could have helped. OTOH, he wasn't playing much at all for us, either...
However, CAJ seemed to be determining our lineups with the help of a Ouija board...

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
A final four team gave him a scholarship and he’s gotten some playing time today.

Him playing a few minutes doesn’t reflect anything on the Alabama program when he hasn’t done much. Heck, he played a single minute against Purdue last weekend. That’s it. Not like he’s a starter and scoring double figures.

Right. He could have helped, but his numbers aren’t any better this year.

Didn’t realize until last weekend that his uncle was a big player at UVA years ago. Wonder if that played a role in him getting a spot.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Mine are back now. We used to turn them off on purpose in big games. Now, they just go away - then come back...
I’ve noticed mine go away in a game thread if I don’t consistently refresh the page.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Him playing a few minutes doesn’t reflect anything on the Alabama program when he hasn’t done much. Heck, he played a single minute against Purdue last weekend. That’s it. Not like he’s a starter and scoring double figures.

Right. He could have helped, but his numbers aren’t any better this year.

Didn’t realize until last weekend that his uncle was a big player at UVA years ago. Wonder if that played a role in him getting a spot.

There's no guarantee he would have had any minutes at all for us and I think he transferred knowing exactly that. As I said during the season, I don't think CAJ had the slightest idea what he was doing with lineups. It had the look of throwing it up against the wall and seeing what might stick...

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I guess the rule against cheering in the press box doesn’t apply to Sir Charles.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
You are really underselling how good Tech is on the defensive end of the court.
No, I am not underselling TTU on defense, but MSU has three inside guys that are NBA bound and the guy with the head sweatband, can't recall his name is an outstanding floor leader and shooter. I like MSU, but think it will be a close game.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
TT makes every possession a rock fight, so I think they may win it all.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.