2019-2020 Roster - Page 18
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8111213141516171819202122 LastLast
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: 2019-2020 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by dayhiker View Post
    I don't recall a Bama basketball coach talking with that confidence. I'm not saying cocky, just confident. He seems to have a similar demeanor/confidence to that of our football coach.
    He sort of reminds me of Wimp (emphasis on sort of) due to his candid responses about basketball in general and our current roster. You can tell he knows the game of basketball which is huge and I believe that knowledge will transfer well to the players.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAVILLE View Post
    He sort of reminds me of Wimp (emphasis on sort of) due to his candid responses about basketball in general and our current roster. You can tell he knows the game of basketball which is huge and I believe that knowledge will transfer well to the players.
    The aw-shucks, poor mouthing style, that was common then is the only reason I didn't make a comparison to Wimp.

https://twitter.com/alabamambb/statu...889753602?s=21

We arenít going to give up leads because we are out of shape, thatís for sure! This is amazing cross training for basketball, and Iím kind of mad that I didnít think of it before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMike05 View Post

We aren’t going to give up leads because we are out of shape, that’s for sure! This is amazing cross training for basketball, and I’m kind of mad that I didn’t think of it before

That is so great to see. Nate Oats finds a way to unite a hometown hero and a team and their fan base. From The Bronze Bomber wiki page:

"He graduated from Tuscaloosa Central High School in 2004 and dreamed of playing football (wide receiver) or basketball (forward) for his hometown Alabama Crimson Tide, but the birth of his oldest daughter and grade issues forced him to attend nearby Shelton State Community College and to focus on a boxing career."
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation All-American

We arenít going to give up leads because we are out of shape, thatís for sure! This is amazing cross training for basketball, and Iím kind of mad that I didnít think of it before

Coach is way ahead of the curve. A lot of NBA players have been using it for conditioning the past couple years ive noticed. love the creativity..

This is AWESOME! I can't stop watching it! I may pass out just watching Bama B-Ball this year!
    "It's not the will to win that matters - everyone has that.
    It's the will to prepare to win that matters."
    PAUL "BEAR" BRYANT

https://twitter.com/cecilhurt/status...100406785?s=21

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Itís clear that there was ZERO accountability in this program under CAJ.

When things came out about some players being out all night at Rounders the night before a game, that did it for me.

Itís clear that CNO has a plan and a purpose for everything. I canít wait for this season!

https://twitter.com/mzenitz/status/1...237742080?s=21

"I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."

https://twitter.com/james_benedetto/...828228097?s=21

-- Coach Bryant

Itís clear that there was ZERO accountability in this program under CAJ.

When things came out about some players being out all night at Rounders the night before a game, that did it for me.

Itís clear that CNO has a plan and a purpose for everything. I canít wait for this season!

Case in point...

https://twitter.com/tony_tsoukalas/s...187748353?s=21

-- Coach Bryant

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Reese looks like he has trimmed up a little more and is ready to run. Gary looks a little bigger (in a good way) than I was expecting. Fleming also appears to be in better shape. I've seen the photo of him from a while back after he lost some fat but it is even more evident in the recent practice video.

The fact that so many of us are checking and posting to these threads in June really shows how excited we are and how exciting this team can be.