2019-2020 Roster

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I kind of hate Tevin might transfer. I thought he was due for a breakout year. I would love to have the Quinerly though.
I thought the same honestly ... I'm assuming this may have been in the works even before CNO was hired.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Alex Reese - Jr - PF/SF
Galin Smith - Jr - C/PF
Herb Jones - Jr - SF
John Petty - Jr - SG/SF
Kira Lewis - So - PG
Javian Fleming-Davis - RFr - PF/C (On the team last year but did not play.

We have 6 guys back from last season.
The university site has all these guys listed on the 2019-2020 roster. As well as a couple of guys that are walk ons I guess, Tyler Barnes and Britton Johnson. They also have Diante Wood listed, I'm sure its in this thread somewhere but I guess he is leaving as well?

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
The university site has all these guys listed on the 2019-2020 roster. As well as a couple of guys that are walk ons I guess, Tyler Barnes and Britton Johnson. They also have Diante Wood listed, I'm sure its in this thread somewhere but I guess he is leaving as well?
Diante Wood has transferred to Jacksonville Univerity (not Jacksonville State). Tyler and Britton are walk-ons.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
The twitter speculation is that Mack will win up at Clemson. Since he is from South Carolina that makes sense.
Blowing in the Clemps wind is at least as good a remove as one could've hoped for. Also lets me validate his "legacy" of my never having seen Mack score a single 'Bama basket while tuning into numerous games over the past lost season.

Who knows - Maybe Clemps will rename him Casper (as in The Ghost) Mack and his career will rise out of the ether. Recall having been sent a 'Bama game program with Mack on the cover during the year he was ineligible, and wondering, What the hay? Maybe they can put that cover photo on UA milk cartons now as (deservedly, and "appreciatively") Missing.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
The twitter speculation is that Mack will win up at Clemson. Since he is from South Carolina that makes sense.
That would be a good landing spot for him if thats the case, they have a competitive program, wishing him success.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Have we started predicting next years lineups and rotation pattern? I'm pumped!!
My guess at the starting 5:

1. Kira Lewis
2. Beetle Bolden
3. John Petty
4. Herb Jones
5. Galin Smith

Positional Rotations

1. Bolden/Lewis (one will likely be in at all times)
2. Jaylen Forbes/Jaden Shackelford
3. Juwan Gary/Jaylen Forbes
4. James Rojas/Alex Reese
5. Alex Reese/Javion Davis-Fleming/Raymond Hawkins

This is my opinion. We really won’t know anything until practice gets underway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I like the attitudes of Giddens and Wood continuing to practice with the team even after they met with CNO and all agreed best to move on. Also, appears Oats never even talked to Mack.

https://www.al.com/alabamabasketbal...bama-roster-changes-tevin-mack-situation.html
Others who looked entered the transfer portal made strong decisions, Oats said.
“Shoot, I helped someone like Daniel Giddens, a great kid,” Oats said. “I helped him. Some guys left on good terms and some didn’t. But that’s decisions they make as young men. Some of them were smart decisions. They’ll have better playing time elsewhere where ever they want. Diante Wood, I think will get a lot more playing time and Daniel Giddens will. Those two kept participating in workouts even after we discussed that it might be better for them to go elsewhere and they thought so to.”
Wood, a freshman last year, will resume his career at Jacksonville while Giddens is headed to Vermont.
So, Giddens and Wood were on good term with the program, and was allowed to work out. Make me think he was talking about Dazon Ingram.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.