2019-2020 Roster - Page 9
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast
    BamaNation All-SEC

Re: 2019-2020 Roster

Quote Originally Posted by Blindside13 View Post
    As bad as I hate it, I'm sure the team from the other side of the state will be picked high and rightfully so. They might not be a final four team next season but they will do very well.
    True ... they will have another talented team but they will be somewhat in rebuild mode. Just depends how they respond. But I would be surprised if they are in the tourney again. As long as we are too

BamaNation Hall of Fame TiderJack's Avatar

Here is a Rivals article on our roster next year and potential incoming signees/transfers.

https://alabama.rivals.com/news/a-lo...r-entering-may

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJack View Post
    Here is a Rivals article on our roster next year and potential incoming signees/transfers.

https://alabama.rivals.com/news/a-lo...r-entering-may
    Thanks for the post TJ. I thought this part was interesting:

Jahvon Quinerly, point guard, So: Quinerly is another potential high-profile transfer on Alabama’s radar. Like Cole, the Villanova point guard would have to sit out next season upon transferring. However, the former five-star recruit would be worth the wait. Quinerly was rated as the No. 31 player overall in the 2018 class and is an extremely skilled ball-handler. He’s also a natural distributor and has a good basketball IQ, making him another potential replacement for Lewis if he decides to leave for the NBA.

I'm including a highlight film, dude can flat-out ball. This one doesn't show all of his skills but it contains him going against a Bama favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDqNLalzJX4

Quote Originally Posted by BAMAVILLE View Post
    Thanks for the post TJ. I thought this part was interesting:

Jahvon Quinerly, point guard, So: Quinerly is another potential high-profile transfer on Alabamaís radar. Like Cole, the Villanova point guard would have to sit out next season upon transferring. However, the former five-star recruit would be worth the wait. Quinerly was rated as the No. 31 player overall in the 2018 class and is an extremely skilled ball-handler. Heís also a natural distributor and has a good basketball IQ, making him another potential replacement for Lewis if he decides to leave for the NBA.

I'm including a highlight film, dude can flat-out ball. This one doesn't show all of his skills but it contains him going against a Bama favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDqNLalzJX4
    Quinnerlyís name came up in the FBI case. Iím not sure that many teams are willing to touch him right now. I have no real inside info on him, I just know that his name was mentioned in a wiretap, and that might be scaring some other teams away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaNation Hall of Fame JustNeedMe81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMike05 View Post
    Quinnerly’s name came up in the FBI case. I’m not sure that many teams are willing to touch him right now. I have no real inside info on him, I just know that his name was mentioned in a wiretap, and that might be scaring some other teams away.

https://www.btpowerhouse.com/2019/4/...ers-basketball
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

Quote Originally Posted by JustNeedMe81 View Post
    Right, but that was from April, before his name was mentioned in the FBI case. Itís going to be an interesting recruitment with him. I donít think he ends up at Bama.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMike05 View Post
    Quinnerly’s name came up in the FBI case. I’m not sure that many teams are willing to touch him right now. I have no real inside info on him, I just know that his name was mentioned in a wiretap, and that might be scaring some other teams away.

I think the NCAA will focus on the schools and the coaches. I am not sure the players will see any punishment. Still, I have to wonder when the other shoes fall here. !3 scholarships and 15 players don't work.

https://twitter.com/Charlie_Potter/s...124431361?s=19

Clues to who is likely be on the roster this fall.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BamaNation First Team

good stuff.

I'm excited about Bama B-Ball again. When can I buy tickets for the Rocket City Classic? I'M GOING!!!
    "It's not the will to win that matters - everyone has that.
    It's the will to prepare to win that matters."
    PAUL "BEAR" BRYANT

Quote Originally Posted by CrimSonami View Post
    I'm excited about Bama B-Ball again. When can I buy tickets for the Rocket City Classic? I'M GOING!!!
    Usually August.... and last year Rocket city did not do great job with presale tickets. Lot of people were upset that tickets on the floor were already sold out before the presale.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

BamaNation All-American CoolBreeze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimSonami View Post
    Darn Tootin' - you will catch me at a game or two next season as well. I like this coach man.
    "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present."

Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

BamaNation All-SEC

Per the linked article, Mack was not invited to the NBA combine. Thinking this may bode well for him returning:
    https://247sports.com/college/alabam...ine-131880958/