2019-2020 Roster

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
I don't subscribe, either. Saw a tweet with it saying he has Alabama fifth.
Cool, thanks for the info RTR. That's a good position, even if we finish 5th we would be tournament bound. The SEC is gonna be a lot of fun next season

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
What's the ranking for the Tidefans family that don't subscribe? Or better yet, where is he predicting Bama (and the team on the other side of the state)?
As bad as I hate it, I'm sure the team from the other side of the state will be picked high and rightfully so. They might not be a final four team next season but they will do very well.

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
As bad as I hate it, I'm sure the team from the other side of the state will be picked high and rightfully so. They might not be a final four team next season but they will do very well.
True ... they will have another talented team but they will be somewhat in rebuild mode. Just depends how they respond. But I would be surprised if they are in the tourney again. As long as we are too :)

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Here is a Rivals article on our roster next year and potential incoming signees/transfers.

https://alabama.rivals.com/news/a-look-at-alabama-basketball-s-roster-entering-may
Thanks for the post TJ. I thought this part was interesting:

Jahvon Quinerly, point guard, So: Quinerly is another potential high-profile transfer on Alabama’s radar. Like Cole, the Villanova point guard would have to sit out next season upon transferring. However, the former five-star recruit would be worth the wait. Quinerly was rated as the No. 31 player overall in the 2018 class and is an extremely skilled ball-handler. He’s also a natural distributor and has a good basketball IQ, making him another potential replacement for Lewis if he decides to leave for the NBA.

I'm including a highlight film, dude can flat-out ball. This one doesn't show all of his skills but it contains him going against a Bama favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDqNLalzJX4

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Thanks for the post TJ. I thought this part was interesting:

Jahvon Quinerly, point guard, So: Quinerly is another potential high-profile transfer on Alabama’s radar. Like Cole, the Villanova point guard would have to sit out next season upon transferring. However, the former five-star recruit would be worth the wait. Quinerly was rated as the No. 31 player overall in the 2018 class and is an extremely skilled ball-handler. He’s also a natural distributor and has a good basketball IQ, making him another potential replacement for Lewis if he decides to leave for the NBA.

I'm including a highlight film, dude can flat-out ball. This one doesn't show all of his skills but it contains him going against a Bama favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDqNLalzJX4
Quinnerly’s name came up in the FBI case. I’m not sure that many teams are willing to touch him right now. I have no real inside info on him, I just know that his name was mentioned in a wiretap, and that might be scaring some other teams away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Quinnerly’s name came up in the FBI case. I’m not sure that many teams are willing to touch him right now. I have no real inside info on him, I just know that his name was mentioned in a wiretap, and that might be scaring some other teams away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the NCAA will focus on the schools and the coaches. I am not sure the players will see any punishment. Still, I have to wonder when the other shoes fall here. !3 scholarships and 15 players don't work.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'm excited about Bama B-Ball again. When can I buy tickets for the Rocket City Classic? I'M GOING!!!
Usually August.... and last year Rocket city did not do great job with presale tickets. Lot of people were upset that tickets on the floor were already sold out before the presale.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Per the linked article, Mack was not invited to the NBA combine. Thinking this may bode well for him returning:
https://247sports.com/college/alaba...k-not-invited-to-NBA-Draft-Combine-131880958/

Of course, if he had been invited, it could have been even better for 'Bama's 2019-2020 roster cred -
because the basketball team would have thus achieved the equivalent of football having former transfer PK Andy "Achilles Toe" Pappanastos invited to the NFL Combine...as an edge rusher.

Last edited:

Red Silver

REGISTRATION ON HOLD - CHECK EMAIL
Apr 16, 2019
R.J. Cole committed to UNconn. So that leaves Watford or Rojas for the fin as l roster spot.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.