SpaceX lands all 3 boosters of the world's most powerful rocket!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Less than eight minutes after launch, the rocket’s two side boosters appeared overhead, looking like two building-sized candlesticks in the twilight sky. As the rockets executed their final burn to perform a nearly simultaneous landing, two sonic booms ripped through the otherwise peaceful Florida night. Everyone on the causeway erupted in cheers after it was clear that both boosters had successfully landed, the tops of which could just be seen over the trees. Only a few minutes later, the center core attempted a landing on Of Course I Still Love You, a drone ship parked in the Atlantic Ocean 600 miles from the launchpad.
SpaceX lands all 3 boosters of the world's most powerful rocket

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
SpaceX Falcon Heavy rocket blasts off, carrying satellite

Here's a video of this evening's launch:

I was doing some work at a property and took a quick snap with my point and shoot:

IMG_4289.jpg

You can see the rocket itself upper left and of course the smoke trail it left behind.

A fair number of people came to the beach to watch. We had beautiful weather for it!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.