Is this the most doubt you've felt headed into a season? - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American ReturnToGlory's Avatar

Re: Is this the most doubt you've felt headed into a season?

I have no doubt we'll have a season.

I’m worried that we will lose every game this year! I hope Nick has a plan to at least keep it close against New Mexico St. this thread is a little comical, I mean ‘the most doubt’, seriously? I remember when we waited until we played Arkansas every year to see where we were as a program. Those were doubt filled years!
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation All-American bamamc1's Avatar

The schedule sets up for us. We should be fine. UGA will find a way to lose again. Us and Clemson to settle it again. Well see. But, I love our chances.

Back for a return engagement in "Jolly Ole England"

Quote Originally Posted by dtgreg View Post
    I seriously think, barring injury, we will slaughter everybody and go undefeated. If we stay healthy, I like our team MUCH better than all the others. Georgia will be very good and so will Clemson, but tell me: would you switch teams with either? I wouldn't.

Plus, Saban has a mad on.
    This
    "WHAT THE HELL'S THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE DOWN THERE? DON'T Y'ALL TAKE YOUR FOOTBALL SERIOUSLY?" -- Coach Bryant, upon calling Auburn at 6 AM only to find out that none of the coaches were in their offices yet!

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar

There's quite a few things I doubt in life, but, ever since Coach Saban became our HC Crimson Tide Football isn't one of those things..Never doubt "The Process"..

BamaNation Second Team

Im more worried about playing Auburn at home in November. Nothing else really concerns me at this point.

I have no doubt we need to improve. I also have no doubt we will be a championship contender.

BamaNation All-SEC

I became concerned with CNS's health earlier this spring in his press conferences but did not mention to avoid conjecture. Definitely relieved to hear that it was a hip joint issue and he was likely on pain relievers or steroids to relieve the pain and allow him to function as normal.

Even with the loss of Q it appears from A Day that the defense may turn out to be stronger this year in terms of pressuring the QB off the edges and in pass coverage.

For me each summer it is difficult to see the team getting through the SEC schedule unscathed. I see plenty of challenges then there is Georgia sitting at the end of a successful regular season.

With the strength of this recruiting class I tend to wonder if a more talented team may still be to come be in 2020 but that requires deeper analysis.

BamaNation Hall of Fame deliveryman35's Avatar

A fellow Bama fan told me yesterday regarding this upcoming season, Wake me up after Halloween, then Ill pay attention. I agree in that I think our only challenges will come after Nov. 1.
    "Football is a hard game. These spread coaches forget that. Until good defenses remind them." Gene Stallings

Quote Originally Posted by deliveryman35 View Post
    A fellow Bama fan told me yesterday regarding this upcoming season, “Wake me up after Halloween, then I’ll pay attention.” I agree in that I think our only challenges will come after Nov. 1.
    Generally, yes, but I think A&M will be very good this year.

Hope to find this doesn't age well...
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius

BamaNation Second Team

I for one am glad someone posted this about doubts. After watching us have the number one recruiting class for what seemed like the umpteenth time and then watching the performance at A day which resembled every A day game I have seen since CNS arrive. The offense was very predictable the defense appears to be stellar. I have real doubts maybe it’s just me but I really doubt I can afford the tickets to the SEC championship game to watch us win again, then I do have overwhelming doubts I will be able to afford to go to the National Title game to watch us win number 18. Maybe I can but I doubt I can win the lottery that will make it all possible. There I feel better now that I have expressed my doubts.

I know I should have used the blue font but I doubt I would have been able to find it...

Roll Tide
    Last edited by LeBron47; April 17th, 2019 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Wrong number

Can't help but notice this thread was started by someone that doesn't post often but when he/she does post it's to start a thread and not post in the thread again.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    -- Coach Bryant

"We always talk about playing 60 minutes but this is a 60-10 game: the 60 minutes of the game and the 10 minutes in the locker room after the game that you remember for the rest of your life."
    -- Nick Saban day after beating Clemson

Quote Originally Posted by RTR91 View Post
    Can't help but notice this thread was started by someone that doesn't post often but when he/she does post it's to start a thread and not post in the thread again.
    What are you suggesting?
    Oderint dum metuant - Lucius Accius