- Theon arrives in Winterfell
- All battle prep is made
- The Night King arrives at the gates of Winterfell as the episode ends
Um....Is that you Bran?

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Note: these aren’t spoilers just predictions and I wanted to get my in before leaks potentially happening Saturday

Episode 3

I think we all know quite a few deaths are coming with this big battle so here are my “will survive due to plot armor” and will die top 5

Plot armor
1) Jon
2) Dany
3) 1 Stark kid (money is on Sansa)
4) the hound
5) Sam

Most likely to die

1) Theon
2) beric
3) Jamie or brienne but not both
4) Grey Worm
5) A stark kid ( I think Arya and Bran are both in peril

Bonus: I think the Night King won’t be at the battle and is heading south instead with a different portion of the army.

Thoughts and other predictions

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Note: these aren’t spoilers just predictions and I wanted to get my in before leaks potentially happening Saturday

Episode 3

I think we all know quite a few deaths are coming with this big battle so here are my “will survive due to plot armor” and will die top 5

Plot armor
1) Jon
2) Dany
3) 1 Stark kid (money is on Sansa)
4) the hound
5) Sam

Most likely to die

1) Theon
2) beric
3) Jamie or brienne but not both
4) Grey Worm
5) A stark kid ( I think Arya and Bran are both in peril

Bonus: I think the Night King won’t be at the battle and is heading south instead with a different portion of the army.

Thoughts and other predictions
I like that prediction about the Night King. That would be a great twist....it could be the ending scene.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
If I'm a minority of one in this opinion, it won't be my first time in that position. That episode was wholly unsatisfying.

No expansion on that thought because it would be impossible to avoid spoilers.

I've seen each and every episode in first run, and really didn't like this one.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
If I'm a minority of one in this opinion, it won't be my first time in that position. That episode was wholly unsatisfying.

No expansion on that thought because it would be impossible to avoid spoilers.

I've seen each and every episode in first run, and really didn't like this one.
I think we may need a thread for spoilers if everyone is down.

But there are things that I wasn’t satisfied with, but overall I enjoyed it very much. But I have a feeling I know kinda where you are coming from

BamaSC

All-SEC
Oct 17, 1999
Chapin, SC
New prediction after the epic battle scene. Somehow, either Jaime, Tyrion, or both turn the Lannister army to their side. Along with what’s left of the north’s army and Dany’s dragon(s), Cersei is defeated. The dragon(s), Dany, and Jon are killed. Tyrion and Sansa reunite and wind up ruling the 7 kingdoms. Jaime is hand. There’s a peace in the 7 kingdoms for a while until Tyrion and Santa’s heir becomes a tyrant and a whole new saga begins.

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think next episode is going to be like episode 2 in that they will be building up for episode 5.

- I think you might see more issues with the Golden Company and Euron/Cersei that may make the upcoming battle seem a bit more even

- I think more is done to mend the Dany-Sansa relationship

- I think more is done to drive a bigger wedge in the Dany- Tyrion relationship

- I think Jon doesn’t accept his birthright and continues to serve Dany.

- I think Dany is revealed to be with child at some point

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
Re: Game Of Thrones about

I'm late to the party, here, and haven't read through the entire thread yet but I'll throw out the predictions I made online a few months ago - since I just noticed this thread and one of my predictions came true last night...

1. At the end of the show, no one is sitting on the Iron Throne. (My favorite of the predictions.)
2. Only one dragon - Rhaegal - survives.
3. Only one dragon rider - not Dany - survives. (This was more impressive before the season started. :) )
4. The Night King will have Jon at his mercy and it will seem like all is lost but then Arya will come out of nowhere to kill the Night King. (One down, six to go. :biggrin2:)
5. Cersei will die and Jaime will be in some way responsible, dying at the same time.
6. Jon will survive wildfire, proving to everyone that he's a Targaryen and the rightful heir to the Iron Throne.
7. The Hound gets his revenge against his brother.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
New prediction after the epic battle scene. Somehow, either Jaime, Tyrion, or both turn the Lannister army to their side. Along with what’s left of the north’s army and Dany’s dragon(s), Cersei is defeated. The dragon(s), Dany, and Jon are killed. Tyrion and Sansa reunite and wind up ruling the 7 kingdoms. Jaime is hand. There’s a peace in the 7 kingdoms for a while until Tyrion and Santa’s heir becomes a tyrant and a whole new saga begins.
Well, Dany and Jon need somebody to fight, and it would appear that the Lannister army is among the last viable forces left. Also guessing that Yarra's part of the Iron Born still have a role to play. Euron is just such a despicable character, I don't see him surviving.

I like the prediction of Sansa and Tyrion linking up administratively and/or romantically. Among the dragons, Danerys and Jon, I could see some casualties, but would be surprised at a total wipeout of the four.

Initially, even before the revelations about his true birth, I thought Jon would end up on the throne. But he doesn't really want the job, recently-discovered birthright notwithstanding. I really like Sansa's development. In the first few seasons, she was my least favorite character -- a whiny spoiled brat, with a monstrous sense of entitlement all out of proportion to even her noble birth. No longer. She's been through a lot, and has come farther in a shorter time than I could ever have imagined. I could see Jon abdicating in favor of her, choosing to remain Hand. I don't think it'll happen, but just for grins, wouldn't it be a hoot to see Tormund as Commander of the Queen's Guard?

I don't see Danerys there. She's now in the game for the wrong reasons, and it's clear her character has regressed. Whereas she once was truly on a crusade to free people, that's changed. She's now on a power grab. It's all about her, Jon is actually a threat to that power, and I don't think that relationship will end well.

Pod might have a more serious role to play. He now has tremendous street cred from his performance against the Army of the Dead, and is no longer the bumbling klutz hanging around mainly for comic relief. Plus, I don't know if the actor actually sang that song at the end of E2. But if he did, he has a career after GOT.

Two wild cards out there: First, I don't think we've seen the last of Arya's development. She's not going to fade into the background after Sunday's glory. There's more to come from her.

Second, Bronn is out there with a bunch of Cersei's gold, and a contracted hit on Jamie and Tyrion. Something interesting is going to happen on that front. Either: (1) Bronn tries to carry out the hit / hits, in which case I'd expect an epic battle with Brienne, or (2) he takes the gold and allies with his old friends. In which case, there's no telling the depth of Cersei's vengeance -- which might or might not be a good thing for her. Cersei can be irrational when truly angry, and that's a recipe for a massive blunder.

Last edited:

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Well, Dany and Jon need somebody to fight, and it would appear that the Lannister army is among the last viable forces left. Also guessing that Yarra's part of the Iron Born still have a role to play. Euron is just such a despicable character, I don't see him surviving.

I like the prediction of Sansa and Tyrion linking up administratively and/or romantically. Among the dragons, Danerys and Jon, I could see some casualties, but would be surprised at a total wipeout of the four.

Initially, even before the revelations about his true birth, I thought Jon would end up on the throne. But he doesn't really want the job, recently-discovered birthright notwithstanding. I really like Sansa's development. In the first few seasons, she was my least favorite character -- a whiny spoiled brat, with a monstrous sense of entitlement all out of proportion to even her noble birth. No longer. She's been through a lot, and has come farther in a shorter time than I could ever have imagined. I could see Jon abdicating in favor of her, choosing to remain Hand. I don't think it'll happen, but just for grins, wouldn't it be a hoot to see Tormund as Commander of the Queen's Guard?

I don't see Danerys there. She's now in the game for the wrong reasons, and it's clear her character has regressed. Whereas she once was truly on a crusade to free people, that's changed. She's now on a power grab. It's all about her, Jon is actually a threat to that power, and I don't think that relationship will end well.

Pod might have a more serious role to play. He now has tremendous street cred from his performance against the Army of the Dead, and is no longer the bumbling klutz hanging around mainly for comic relief. Plus, I don't know if the actor actually sang that song at the end of E2. But if he did, he has a career after GOT.

Two wild cards out there: First, I don't think we've seen the last of Arya's development. She's not going to fade into the background after Sunday's glory. There's more to come from her.

Second, Bronn is out there with a bunch of Cersei's gold, and a contracted hit on Jamie and Tyrion. Something interesting is going to happen on that front. Either: (1) Bronn tries to carry out the hit / hits, in which case I'd expect an epic battle with Brienne, or (2) he takes the gold and allies with his old friends. In which case, there's no telling the depth of Cersei's vengeance -- which might or might not be a good thing for her. Cersei can be irrational when truly angry, and that's a recipe for a massive blunder.
I think it is more possible that the Lannister army comes to the Targaryen side than Tyrion/ Jamie forming their own faction. I think D&D have to showcase the Golden Company after hyping them up for 9 years.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
The more I think about it, the more I think we are going to get 1 or 2 big deaths either tonight or in the next episode. I just think they chickened out on it last week where they can have certain characters alive for longer.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
The more I think about it, the more I think we are going to get 1 or 2 big deaths either tonight or in the next episode. I just think they chickened out on it last week where they can have certain characters alive for longer.
Well, considering the series will be over after the next two episodes, I'd say that's a very safe bet!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
This show is really circling down the drain instead of finding a second wind to finish strong. I've felt for years - season 4/5ish - that the producers didn't know how to run this show without source material. It has only gotten worse over time. What's happening now is an affront to the very conceits of the narrative universe. Rule of Cool lords over everything now. No more of the nuanced military and political history knowledge informing a high fantasy plot. It's just schlock designed by cinematographers without any consideration for whether it makes any sense whatsoever.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.