Report: Tevin Mack Exploring NBA Draft

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

Alabama guard Tevin Mack is expected to explore the 2019 NBA draft, The Tuscaloosa News has learned. Mack completed his redshirt junior season in 2018-19 at Alabama and has one year of eligibility left.

Mack is not expected to hire an agent, though players are now permitted to hire certified agents and enter the draft as long as they request an “evaluation from the NBA Undergraduate Advisory Committee.” The player must end the relationship with the agent if they choose to return to school.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
Somewhat (sky) blue font: I know there is a D League. Is there also a CCLL (Cloud Cuckoo Land League) draft that also might be "explored?"

GoodTalkRuss

Suspended
Mar 9, 2019
I guess getting some input on what he needs to do is important. Can't see him being drafted at this point.
He wouldn't be drafted if there were 5 rounds in the NBA draft. Heck, just looking at 2nd round guys, at best half of them get rookie deals. Im not knocking Mack, he just doesn't do anything exceptionally well.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
He wouldn't be drafted if there were 5 rounds in the NBA draft. Heck, just looking at 2nd round guys, at best half of them get rookie deals. Im not knocking Mack, he just doesn't do anything exceptionally well.

Just thought of something that might exculpate Mack from his "delusions of drafteur" - maybe the NBA is now giving potential draftees a "(far) future draft assessment," like maybe telling them now based on how they've played so far in college, where they would be drafted if they planned to enter the 2022 or 2023 draft. Hey, don't laugh, Red Auerbach drafted Larry Bird as a future No. 1 pick back in the day. ... On second or 22nd thought, Tevin Mack...yeah, and there were six or seven rounds back then as well.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I guess getting some input on what he needs to do is important. Can't see him being drafted at this point.
I believe that's all there is to this.

He's got potential, but he needs a lot of development. I've said I think he could possibly be our best player next year with some CNO refinement.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.