Poll: Tidefans 2019 Game day meetup

Which game for the Tidefans 2019 Game day meetup?

• Total voters

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I think that since the LSU game is NOT going to be prime time this year, we should do that one.

That's likely the only one I will make this year.

It virtually guarantees it's not too hot, but......:)

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think that since the LSU game is NOT going to be prime time this year, we should do that one.

That's likely the only one I will make this year.

It virtually guarantees it's not too hot, but......:)
It’s not a done deal. CBS has changed their rules and previous statements a lot. Don’t be surprised if they change that statement or sell the game to ESPN.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It’s not a done deal. CBS has changed their rules and previous statements a lot. Don’t be surprised if they change that statement or sell the game to ESPN.
Yeah, you've got a point there.

It's still likely my only game, though. We've got a shortage of folks at work, and I'm about to take my "annual" vacation as we enter the TJC inspection window, which will put a ban on leaves beginning Nov 25.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Yeah, you've got a point there.

It's still likely my only game, though. We've got a shortage of folks at work, and I'm about to take my "annual" vacation as we enter the TJC inspection window, which will put a ban on leaves beginning Nov 25.
I get you. Tennessee or LSU are probably the best two possibilities due to heat. I know 4 REC members who go to my church whining today because of the 100 degree heat ruining their “private” viewing of the team. I’ve been to Middle Eastern deserts, Brazil, Rome, Texas, and other “hot” places and I don’t know anything as hot as Southeastern humidity. The only thing I’ve experienced that was close was New Jersey.

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I just voted in the dang pole and hit Tennessee instead of LSU cause I'm doing this from a dang child's tablet in Asia and crapsticks. So the final numbers came out tied between LSU and Tennessee. As such, I'll be coin flipping and announcing prices and take this weekend.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I just voted in the dang pole and hit Tennessee instead of LSU cause I'm doing this from a dang child's tablet in Asia and crapsticks. So the final numbers came out tied between LSU and Tennessee. As such, I'll be coin flipping and announcing prices and take this weekend.
Or just make another thread poll with only Tennessee and LSU. I think Arkansas is probably still the clear loser 6-4.

Well also consider I think Selma changed his vote from Tennessee to LSU based on some of his comments.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.