JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
A-Day wrap-up: Not about stats, but about how the game is played
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
April 13th, 2019 10:41 PM

What to get for the man who has everything? If you’re buying for Nick Saban right now, try to find one of those fancy laser pens Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith hold up in “Men In Black” that, when flashing, erases the memory of the person […]

Read More Here

Last edited by a moderator:

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
A-Day wrap-up: Not about stats, but about how the game is played
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
April 13th, 2019 10:41 PM

By Jess Nicholas TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief April 13, 2019 What to get for the man who has everything? If you’re buying for Nick Saban right now, try to find one of those fancy laser pens Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith hold up in “Men In Black” that, when flashing, erases the memory of the person […]

Read More Here
I think that I already got Coach Saban one of those, but I can't remember... ;)

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Thanks, Jess. I don't know how you process all that so quickly, but we do appreciate it.

One thing I'd add is that Womack at RT really seemed to struggle with edge rushers. Got beat several times. Don't know how much of that is the good play on the edge you mentioned, and how much is Womack's own difficulties.

Now, I know RT isn't where he would likely be when Wills is in the lineup. And I understand he (Womack) got a little dinged in the game. But I thought the edge guy got the best of him way too many times.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Another masterfully written break down, Jess.

I mean who else could possibly get David Lee Roth AND Patrice Rushen into the same narrative about a college football Spring practice...

Bravo!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.