Bama @ MSU Game 3

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Bama allows pop fly down RF line to fall and MSU scores 2. Gentry should've taken charge but was spectator as Williamson couldn't handle with back to infield.

ReturnToGlory

All-American
Nov 22, 2006
Blakely, Georgia
Gentry singled. With one out, ill- advised delayed steal and he's out. Then, you guessed it, a double by Auerbach follows. Cost us a run.

Don't mind getting beat. But let's not get back to Goff Ball.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Been getting man handled all weekend. The team still has a ways to go. I honestly thought we would be better at this point in the season. I know the team got set back the last couple of years and it takes time but they sure are frustrating to watch.

Tides_of_Change

1st Team
Sep 27, 2012
Sort of tough to gain traction when you're going up against a top 15 club every week. By the end of the season, 9 of Bama's 10 conference opponents will be ranked at the time they played. We have some arms, but not enough for the SEC, and the offense just can't handle league pitching top-to-bottom. The lack of clutch hitting (bases loaded or two on with no outs) is especially frustrating.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.