Words/phrases you're not used to hearing a woman use.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
This ought to be fun I'm sure. I was in a department store Saturday evening and made my way to the men's cologne. There's been a few I've been wanting to sample so I figured now was as good a time as any. I got to one and really liked the smell of it. As I was telling the lady who was helping me how much I liked this one particular cologne. She was giving me the sales pitch on it and in the sales pitch throws out (<---pun intended) "It's a real pantie dropper". :eek2:

I never batted an eye just kept rolling with the dialogue. But after I walked off I thought to myself that maybe the first time I've ever heard a woman use the phrase "pantie dropper". LOL! I bought the cologne so I guess it worked. :biggrin::p

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I'm not sure I can post the word to complete the phrase, but I've heard females say they were freezing their blanks off (part of the mail reproductive system?).

Last edited:

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Starts and ends with the same letter. Rhymes with “shot”. Heard a woman use the term today at work. Thought that term was on par with “see you next Tuesday” when it came to words women can’t/won’t stand.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.