Another mid-week win, 3-2 over UAB

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
2-1 going to the 9th. We got a 2-out walk, to bring home a run. UAB adds a solo in their half of the 9th, but that is all.

On to Vandy...................

baseballfanatic

1st Team
Oct 30, 2008
If you needed any more clues that we're at an extreme talent-deficit competing in the SEC, we're something like 20-3 in the non-conference. It's not that this team is bad, it's that they're bad relative to the SEC.

By all accounts I've heard/read, the talent gap should be narrowing every year. At least as long as we get them past the draft.

Ratal

3rd Team
Aug 29, 2006
If you needed any more clues that we're at an extreme talent-deficit competing in the SEC, we're something like 20-3 in the non-conference.
I don’t follow baseball closely. Last weekend I visited the Louisville Slugger Museum. They have the college top 25 displayed. I looked at my wife and said “that is why we are having issues gaining traction in the SEC.”

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
If you needed any more clues that we're at an extreme talent-deficit competing in the SEC, we're something like 20-3 in the non-conference. It's not that this team is bad, it's that they're bad relative to the SEC.

By all accounts I've heard/read, the talent gap should be narrowing every year. At least as long as we get them past the draft.
There is no doubt Coach Bo knows talent. It's just a matter of getting them here, and whether or not he can do that.

rtr

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.