Brannen trying to get Pettway........

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

JeffwallaceUA

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 22, 2019
How does Pett staying for Oats seem different than when he stayed for Grant and Avery?
Different vibes, I guess. Avery came in with no college experience. Grant came in when pettway was an analyst just a couple years out of school.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Different vibes, I guess. Avery came in with no college experience. Grant came in when pettway was an analyst just a couple years out of school.
That I agree.

The post you quoted was in reply to Pett possibly not wanting to stay around when Oats is bringing his own guys, though. All three guys knew the value of having a guy like Pett on staff brings, which is why all three wanted him to stay.

JeffwallaceUA

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 22, 2019
That I agree.

The post you quoted was in reply to Pett possibly not wanting to stay around when Oats is bringing his own guys, though. All three guys knew the value of having a guy like Pett on staff brings, which is why all three wanted him to stay.
Pett is the obvious choice to stay. He's alabama through and through.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.