Bama Hoops adds 2 more to roster

JeffwallaceUA

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 22, 2019
He is ... he was on track this past year a WVA so he should make for an interesting dynamic as a combo guard.
I imagine they'll play Bolden and kira together alot. Especially since Bolden has been in a system with a hell of a good coach and he shoots 40% from 3. I imagine he will be a huge part of our offense.

LegionField

1st Team
Sep 21, 2004
AL
I imagine they'll play Bolden and kira together alot. Especially since Bolden has been in a system with a hell of a good coach and he shoots 40% from 3. I imagine he will be a huge part of our offense.
I can’t wait to see this team on the court!!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
It'll be nice to have two ball handlers that can actually shoot the rock. I imagine with Kira's size and shooting ability he could play the #2 just fine.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
It'll be nice to have two ball handlers that can actually shoot the rock. I imagine with Kira's size and shooting ability he could play the #2 just fine.
Listening to Nate Oats (from when he was at buffalo) , as a guest, on a podcast; he really likes to have two PG’s on the floor at the same time. Bolden is perfect for his system. This roster is going to be exciting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaInMo1

All-American
Oct 27, 2006
Cumming, GA
I'll give him this, he ain't playing when it comes to recruiting. He's got a plan and is bringing in players who fit his plan. If the staff can develope these guys and become better at the fundamentals then we're gonna be a good team. We'll definitely be a tougher out than we have been in the recent past.
I really, really like what this guy and the staff are doing.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Coach Nate has worked his butt off since he has been in T-Town and it seems to be a precursor of what we are going to see on the court next season. You're gonna see me at Coleman a couple times that's for sure.

BamaMike05

All-American
Jul 4, 2009
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
I think the player that will improve the most this season will be Herb Jones. Look at the player he was his freshman year, and then look at this year. All he needs is development. He is going to get it with this staff.

LegionField

1st Team
Sep 21, 2004
AL
You mean like having a lineup of

1. AJJ
2. Dazon
3. Herb
4. Hall
5. Galin

It was the zero spacing lineup.

and zero passing.........LOL. Strong point? Dribbling the ball off their feet for a turnover..........ugh. I also loved it when they would pass it the the big men in the middle of a fast break. HAHA!!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I think the player that will improve the most this season will be Herb Jones. Look at the player he was his freshman year, and then look at this year. All he needs is development. He is going to get it with this staff.

My vote would be on Mack (hope he comes back if he's willing to work) or Petty. I believe both of their offensive numbers will go up. Petty could have a break out year. I've said in earlier discussions that Mack may be our best player next year.

I do agree Jones will be much better. I just wonder about his shooting ability/touch. He shoots a lot of airballs and bricks. He did show some improvement the last part of the year so maybe there is hope.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.