Vandy Game 1

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
On a bright note.................our gals take both ends of a DH, with identical 3-1 scores.
Congrats! Second game's score was 6-1.....with 12 hits by Bama and only 1 by Florida.

Florida will try to avoid the sweep today - game on ESPN at 1PM CT.

Bama softball looking good this year!

Baseball still a work in progress..... ;)

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Congrats! Second game's score was 6-1.....with 12 hits by Bama and only 1 by Florida.
Innerwebs connection was up and down all night. I thought I saw a 4-1 score, at one time, but when things were back up, they showed 3-1 final. Thought it was my imagination, but must have just been losing my mind, dealing with DUH-verse.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Florida will try to avoid the sweep today - game on ESPN at 1PM CT.

Bama softball looking good this year!

Baseball still a work in progress..... ;)
It could be a special year for the softball team. To get a one hitter from your #2 pitcher at UF is huge. As you say our baseball team still in progress and has a lot of work ahead of them.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Innerwebs connection was up and down all night. I thought I saw a 4-1 score, at one time, but when things were back up, they showed 3-1 final. Thought it was my imagination, but must have just been losing my mind, dealing with DUH-verse.
No worries, Cuda - I wouldn't have even mentioned it except I thought the 12 hits was worth pointing out.

Sorry to hear of your connection issues - BTDT and it's VERY frustrating! In my case, I found out my DNS values needed to be changed, which thankfully solved the problem.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
DUH-verse just keeps going out. If I was in charge, that crap would be out of here so fast.....................

Not only that, but the last week or so, I can not connect to my bidnis site. Webpage, mail, ftp, all of it goes down. Hosting service shows all servers up. Connecting with their support staff, and they say everything ok on their end.

Eventually, it comes back. Not sure what is wrong with ATT, but it is awful.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.