2020 Signee: **** S Brian Branch Commits to Bama ****

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Roll Tide Brian Branch and welcome to the TIDE!!! Compared to Eddie Jackson? Awesome kid, can't wait to get you on campus!

Obieone42

Sep 26, 2018
This young man is a great player! I'm over here in Cartersville GA and while we managed to beat his team in the regular season, I really do believe that they (Sandy Creek) will be the state champion when it is all said and done. He catches TDs on offense and is a ball hawk on D. Great get that not a lot of folk are talking about.

Reactions: TiderJack

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
This young man is a great player! I'm over here in Cartersville GA and while we managed to beat his team in the regular season, I really do believe that they (Sandy Creek) will be the state champion when it is all said and done. He catches TDs on offense and is a ball hawk on D. Great get that not a lot of folk are talking about.
agreed. he is actually getting a bump in the rankings on 247 Sports. great athlete that will thrive at safety .

Reactions: jambama1

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.