Does anybody have a link/invite to the SEC football and/or Alabama football discords? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Does anybody have a link/invite to the SEC football and/or Alabama football disco

Quote Originally Posted by 4Q Basket Case View Post
    Until I read through the thread, I thought it was a typo, the OP meant records, and was going to "fix" it.

Still don't know what the thread is about, but I know it's not about SEC and Alabama records.
    I remember an Alabama record when I was younger. I think it was titled something like ‘ you can’t say nope to the Pope’ , or something like that.

Man this younger generation with their AOL chat rooms, and MySpace! Jeez!
    to 16 and beyond........

Re: Does anybody have a link/invite to the SEC football and/or Alabama football disco

Quote Originally Posted by rgw View Post
    Discord is a chat service website where a group can create a discord server for text and voice chat. It is mainly used for gaming. Think slack but for gamers.
    The more things change, the more they stay the same. Sounds like an old style ‘party line’ to me . I found an old story, SEC related . Maybe this is what he is asking about -
    In December 1942, University of Tennessee's strategy in an American football game versus University of Mississippi was revealed to the opposing coach as a telephone on the Ole Miss team's bench had been inadvertently wired to the same party line.
    to 16 and beyond........

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    The more things change, the more they stay the same. Sounds like an old style ‘party line’ to me . I found an old story, SEC related . Maybe this is what he is asking about -
    So the problem was nobody from UT created a dis-cord by cutting the line.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by bamaga View Post
    Not far off honestly
    I owe it to the people to have a signature...so here goes nothing!