Game Thread: 2019 NFL Draft - Rounds 2 & 3 - 6pm CDT

Evil Crimson Dragon

Hall of Fame
Feb 4, 2018
Marietta, GA
I think Mack’s father was quoted with words to the effect, CNS had three years to work with him. (Meaning his parents spoke to people and they know better than the greatest coach ever). A couple of things come to mind: 1. Parents are biased and they probably shouldn’t act like NFL advisors; 2. Football is a developmental game and developing players in college...(gasp) helps them develop to be ready for the NFL ( read, fills the right gaps and makes tackles in open space); 3. If I was a NFL owner, I would shy away from players whose parents act as if the family is being drafted.

He should have stayed another year to improve his ILB technique and skills...simple as that. I sincerely hope Mack makes it in the NFL despite the bad advice he received.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QU

Sent from my iPhone using
Yeah, he should have stayed....... those “advisors” probably cost him dearly

imauafan

All-American
Mar 3, 2004
Huntsville, AL
Rule #1: Always, always, always, always, ALWAYS listen to and do what CNS recommends concerning the declaring for the draft vs coming back another year
Rule #2: Always, always, always, always, ALWAYS follow rule #1

bamabill123

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2018
Kendall sheffield just dropped, 4th round, if he had stayed at bama, i wonder what his fate would have been, better, worse or about the same. we'll never know.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.