Game Thread: 2019 NFL Draft - Rounds 4 - 7 - 11am CDT

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I must be mis-remembering the details then. That stinks.

Man I can't believe he's totally broke. That's just beyond unfortunate.

The only 4-Time Heavyweight Champion and one of the best pound-for-pound fighters ever. He fought in 57 Professional Fights too.

I mean if he blew the money he blew it..... but a dude like him just shouldn't be anything but wealthy.

Michael Jordan is probably the only athlete who could squander MILLIONS like that (Gambling) and yet STILL be beyond Rich.
Ummm, tiger woods says hi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Since we are totally off topic now, here’s a house for sale not far from me that was Tyler Perry’s house. It’s the biggest house in The ATL and price was just cut to now be $21,000,000. Probably DzynKing’s neighbor! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Actually it is my neighbor. I know exactly where that is.

bamabill123

Scout Team
Dec 9, 2018
cotton was like 5 star coming out of high school. amazing he had to sign UFA
happens all the time, did you guys see where byron cowart went in i think the sixth round. no.1 player out of high school, sadly he went to auburn. nuff said

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I just saw a projected NFL draft big board for 2020, Alabama had 10 players projected in the top 50 including Tua at #1 and Jeudy at #2.

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
For the UFA guys, probably decent fits and at least have a shot to make teams. Overall I thought we would have more R2-R5 guys.

Could be a bit of a “told you so” moment as the indications from CNS and including insinuations in previous posts is that more than a few were thinking about this weekend in December & January rather than taking care of the immediate challenges in front of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Read today that D Thompson was flagged as having a degenerative knee issue during medicals. Many teams did not have him on their board at all due to this condition. Also explains why he hasn't been able to add any mass to his lower body..

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Read today that D Thompson was flagged as having a degenerative knee issue during medicals. Many teams did not have him on their board at all due to this condition. Also explains why he hasn't been able to add any mass to his lower body..
Weird how some of these things come out during the draft process and others don’t go public until after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Surprised they don't have Ruggs higher than that.

Man, that explains alot and also might explain why he decided to go ahead a try the NFL while he could.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.