Saivion Smith - I think that he gets drafted late
Isaiah Buggs - I think/hope that he gets drafted late
Lester Cotton - UFA
Hale Hentges - UFA

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Seems that Clemson game really hurt the draft stock of several of these guys! Maybe another reason to stay focused, keep your eyes on the prize.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Seems that Clemson game really hurt the draft stock of several of these guys! Maybe another reason to stay focused, keep your eyes on the prize.
Clemson game killed DT and Smith - Mack's stock started to fall way before that game.

rtr90

1st Team
Dec 7, 2018
interesting case of Buggs... wasnt he supposed to go in first three rounds. last year we were even projecting 1st round

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
interesting case of Buggs... wasnt he supposed to go in first three rounds. last year we were even projecting 1st round
Knock on BUGGS is size, production in second half of season especially considering Q was drawing double teams, and again poor showing in the Clemson game.

XXIII

Scout Team
Feb 3, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Really frustrating to see Mack and DT drop so far. I have no doubt they can be impact NFL starters (especially DT), but whether it is fair or not, draft capital spent on a player often trumps talent in a teams’ decision-making - see how long Kevin White stuck around on the Bears...

They’ll both have uphill battles to make it to those second contracts, but wishing these guys the best. Thinking about how much higher DT could have gone with one more year is tough. Props to ARI for potentially getting the steal of the draft though.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
The Redskins have had a very nice draft in my view. Of course, my view that Mahomes was a wasted 1st round pick also.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.